PW_Life North America PW server

Users who are viewing this thread

A week ago there were no US servers, now there are 3. I will check out this server and will probably end up on whatever NA server has the most activity.

i think you need less rules.
i do not like the ones in red but i guess it ok.
1.Do not Random,(randomly kill people).
2.You can not steal unless you are an outlaw.
3.Outlaws have a steal limit of 500g for unarmed/unarmored men/ladies and 750g for armed/armored men/ladies.
4.NO STEALING HORSES! or supplies, unless at war with that faction.
5.When declaring war on a faction it must be announced 3 times in global chat and you have to send a messenger to the castle of the faction you are declaring war on. You can not declare war on a faction with less than 5 men, you need to have at least 5 men in your faction as well.
6.Assassin contracts are allowed, but you have to announce it in global chat "contract accepted" and nothing more.
7.Dueling is allowed but must be done with an admin present to witness the duel.
8.Do not use global chat unless you really need to or for an announcement.
9.Refrain from swearing.

Please change that map, it lags like a mofo

Also, drop that rule about not stealing horses, and other stuff, admins don`t need to protect players in a game set in the middle ages,lol. Its such a kill joy when you can`t rob at will.

7.Dueling is allowed but must be done with an admin present to witness the duel.
8.Do not use global chat unless you really need to or for an announcement.
9.Refrain from swearing.
10.Do not revenge kill, if someone randomly attacks you tell an admin.
11.You can steal supplies carts and horses but you have to role play, you can only take what you can carry and you can only take one thing(for example you take there oar you cant take there horse).

^^^
Drop this **** as well guys, you will get pissed off trying to enforce them, and they are all around really bad rules.

Let the players play, simple rules, are best rules, and few of them are even better.

Its funny. Servers place tons of rules and enforce them, allowing tards to just abuse them, but when there are no rules, how can someone break them? Seriously, the mod works best without rules.

Werman#1 said:
Skallagrim said:
Its funny. Servers place tons of rules and enforce them, allowing tards to just abuse them, but when there are no rules, how can someone break them? Seriously, the mod works best without rules.
If there were no rules it would be chaos and the people that tried to make money honestly would be poor and it would all in all be a free for all.

I put up a server just like this, we had about 40-50 players on everyday it was up. Had more RP there than any RP server. It depends on the map if people are going to be able to make money or not.

We had only one rule, no spawn killing.

Blaming people's computers for lag is a stupid think to do. Eg, I'm on a low end comp and I lag less than some people with slightly better computers that me on VOS, and VOS is fps intensive.

If some people are having trouble with your scene, I'd look at what I dOnt need on there, eg unneasercery decoration, like carts that are not usable, or replacing some trees with non PW trees. Removing stuff that never gets used or reducing the amount of decoration, eg removing some food props at that feast table

What scene and who made it?

If they are going to be so stingy as to not want it being made lighter you should tell them to go **** themselfs and find a better scener

I tried out this server for 15 minutes. During that time, admins were talking in general chat, attempting to tax three new players at once 1k gold and they then attacked and killed them. When I pointed out the rules the server supposedly has, they stated they had not read the rules.

In other words, this server is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom