[NW][M] Boshin No Jietai: The Fall of the Samurai - Welcome Attila the Nun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't wait to see how you guys progress, really looking forward to playing this mod :grin:

Update***

Screenshots will be added tomorrow since coding is busy at the moment.

we have so far 1 regiment ingame(Imperial)

and the Imperial Guard infantry will be added to the game soon.

and 4 buildings have been added to the game!! :grin:.

further more 20 buildings have been fixed their polygon for ingame usage(scene building etc)
they just need to get added in.

We also have custom sounds added in :grin:.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
Update***

Screenshots will be added tomorrow since coding is busy at the moment.

we have so far 1 regiment ingame(Imperial)

and the Imperial Guard infantry will be added to the game soon.

and 4 buildings have been added to the game!! :grin:.

further more 20 buildings have been fixed their polygon for ingame usage(scene building etc)
they just need to get added in.

We also have custom sounds added in :grin:.
Sounds great!

I'm on holiday til next saturday so hopefully the lads will 'ave plenty of models ready for me to add to the game do il see if I can get some screenshots next Monday.

Stick up some first draft images

Imperial guard
japimperial1.jpg

Line infantry hat
gsdfsfs1.jpg

Slawtering said:
BetaKnight said:
Shogun Total War themed id guess? or more of the Fall of the Samurai thing?

Either way Good Luck

Well I've neve played the new shogun tw or it's expansion also isn't the new shogun set in the armhole period whereas this is based in the boshin era specifically 1868. Just a little bit more info for he fans.

Well, the expansion 'Fall of the Samurai' is set during the Boshin period, and includes imperial and shogunate supporters, trade with America, France and the British Empire and recruitment of foreign units and generals. It is similar to a 'Tradition VS Modernization' mindset.

Slawtering said:
Thanks for the support guys, Yuki isn't going to like the poll (he doesn't want regional troops because it requires more model making and researching) but hey its what the public thinks is best (while being historically accurate)

Definition from the other thread explaining what I mean  by "Regional Troops":
Slawtering said:
Added a poll to find out what you think about having regional troops. (Like Tosa Rifleman, Choshu Levy Infantry , and Satsuma Line Infantry for example on the Imperial side.)

Good luck with the mod guy! I also share the Japanese culture enthusiasm, specifically during Boshin and Sengoku-Jidai, mainly brought from TW shogun2. I can't wait for the release!

Back
Top Bottom