[NW][M] Boshin No Jietai: The Fall of the Samurai - Welcome Attila the Nun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Slawtering

Grandmaster Knight
boshinthread.png
theidea.png
boshinthreadidea.png
thefeatures.png
boshinthreadfeatures.png
thedevteam.png
boshinthreadteam.png

theprogress.png
Estimating at this time​

screenshotsdh.png
A52362BB34BDDAD0AB90476CE384553A0E8FC5F9
It seems the Yumi Kihei need an archery buff
2012081200005.jpg

2012081200004.jpg

2012081200003.jpg

2012081200002.jpg

signaturesu.png
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,246864.0.html][IMG]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2488/bannerolm.jpg[/IMG][/url]

recruitmentf.png
boshinthreadrecruit.png
thecredits.png
boshinthreadcredits.png

Thanks for the support guys, Yuki isn't going to like the poll (he doesn't want regional troops because it requires more model making and researching) but hey its what the public thinks is best (while being historically accurate)

Definition from the other thread explaining what I mean  by "Regional Troops":
Slawtering said:
Added a poll to find out what you think about having regional troops. (Like Tosa Rifleman, Choshu Levy Infantry , and Satsuma Line Infantry for example on the Imperial side.)

Slawtering said:
Thanks for the support guys, Yuki isn't going to like the poll (he doesn't want regional troops because it requires more model making and researching) but hey its what the public thinks is best (while being historically accurate)
[/spoiler]

there were no regional troops only regional armies. get your facts right Sawter.....

and most of the armies was arround the kyoto/Osaka area anyway so It doesn't need regional troops.

BetaKnight said:
Shogun Total War themed id guess? or more of the Fall of the Samurai thing?

Either way Good Luck

Well I've neve played the new shogun tw or it's expansion also isn't the new shogun set in the armhole period whereas this is based in the boshin era specifically 1868. Just a little bit more info for he fans.

Slawtering said:
BetaKnight said:

Either way Good Luck

Well I've neve played the new shogun tw or it's expansion also isn't the new shogun set in the armhole period whereas this is based in the boshin era specifically 1868. Just a little bit more info for he fans.

Fall Of The Samurai's setting is the Boshin War.

Slawtering said:
BetaKnight said:

Either way Good Luck

Well I've neve played the new shogun tw or it's expansion also isn't the new shogun set in the armhole period whereas this is based in the boshin era specifically 1867. Just a little bit more info for he fans.

Fixed*

Comrade Temuzu said:
So Japan is finally getting added, huh? :lol: Good luck, looking forward to it. If you need a scener, just say the word.

What you could do is research Toba-Fushimi since that will be the first battle fought in this game.

Is the battle map from Fall of the Samurai any good at all? I checked it, and it looks like it could work as a MnB map, I can make ice and whatnot, and should be able to replicate the bridges too. Watching this video as we speak : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAF3c66uEWo

I have no idea as a historical map but as a general purpose map that looks great. Expect to see lots of new scene-props to fit Japanese theme.

EDIT: I wonder if I changed the mod name would more of the "younger" and "noobier" of the crowd of NW players see this and want to play it because seeing Boshin No Jietai probably means nothing to most people on the forum. (Don't worry I'm not going mainstream, It's just a little thought, though the title may change. Battles of the Boshin War anyone?)

In that way I think we can better stick with the shogun Fall of the Samurai name, many people know that, then in topic we can use the Boshin title and as sub title : also known: Fall of the Samurai.

that might be best.

Back
Top Bottom