OSP 3D Art Bloc's Northerner Horses

Users who are viewing this thread

pI5fV.jpg

Hello everyone ,
When I was playing Skyrim I realised the Skyrim horses different than M&B's horses so I decide to make a "Northerner Horses" OSP. This OSP simply adds 4 horses to the game. You can change the textures if you want though.

Screenshots
D7WrN.jpg
fCIv7.jpg
20hFG.jpg
xvQ7h.jpg
YWArv.jpg
cxdAe.jpg
7v3-l.jpg
ciD3x.jpg
Q1zEn.jpg

Version 0.1
Version 0.5 - Added Beobarts Option

Download Link:
Mediafire

Raw codes for lazy modders
Code:
["northerner_horse","Northerner Horse", [("northerner_horse",0),("horse_c",imodbits_horse_good)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 350,abundance(90)|hit_points(100)|body_armor(15)|difficulty(1)|horse_speed(35)|horse_maneuver(44)|horse_charge(16)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic],
["northerner_horse_black","Northerner Horse Black", [("northerner_horse_black",0),("horse_c",imodbits_horse_good)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 480,abundance(90)|hit_points(100)|body_armor(15)|difficulty(1)|horse_speed(39)|horse_maneuver(44)|horse_charge(16)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic],
["northerner_horse_white","Northerner Horse White", [("northerner_horse_white",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 660,abundance(80)|hit_points(120)|body_armor(20)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(42)|horse_maneuver(51)|horse_charge(18)|horse_scale(98),imodbits_horse_basic, [], [fac_kingdom_2, fac_kingdom_3]],
["northerner_horse_hunter","Northerner Horse Hunt", [("northerner_horse_hunter",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 850,abundance(80)|hit_points(120)|body_armor(18)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(51)|horse_charge(18)|horse_scale(98),imodbits_horse_basic, [], [fac_kingdom_2, fac_kingdom_3]],

I hope that is the right topic :roll:

Last edited:
@Al Mansur: Because they are not allowing to open a topic on OSP section I think they will move the topic after I post it here
@Gambino:Thanks
@Beobart:I have to make it low poly eem ııh soo ... Come on , Its not annoying that much , Is it?  :smile:

I have not removing the alpha channel, their is one at the hooves. I just changed the neck a bit and removed their the awesome looking plane.

Back
Top Bottom