I.R SURRECTUM

Users who are viewing this thread

The mod is somehow near to death. I think it would not be good to include other regions.  :cry: :cry: But there are a roman empire mod for Mount & Blade 2 that looks awesome.

hi, thx for reply though.

I know vympel is still around, but the mod is in koma since years, shame :wink:

would love the companion submod into imperium romanum, this hard to do ???

it would be nice to rework the recruitment tree's as i find it too hard and too much hassle to recruit the same type of romans, could you add like an option to some of the capitals to buy a legion (100.200/300/400+ options for roman soliders) which would deliver them from france to the cost where u ride to a port and goto the port, meet a captain or centurion and say come with me and they do.

as i said before, pls vympel, if you still live in this world, take that work done and put it into a patch, no matter bannerlord is going to be released, no matter how old is the mod, if anyone still playing, just release what you have done and let this mod be the greatest roman mod for warband ever, AVE VYMPEL, long live to you and your mods

see. a year has passed and that work which even his photos had been deleted, lost, you know this could be the ONLY roman mod to have to shield holding animation right, pff if that work had been released... even without upgrading to brythenwalda 1.4. Its very good as it is AAAGH that factionized items we lost...WHY VYMPEL WHY, you probably dont mod M&B anymore so

best thing i could do is make some scenes i guess. do you have a list of factions and cultures?

Back
Top Bottom