I.R SURRECTUM

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be cool if all the people who have worked on Mods for around the Med in the Roman times could work together on one nice big mod.

Peloponnesian War + Imperium Romanum + Rome at War + Bits from Floris + Adornos Forts etc WOW that would be NICE

Even I would help on a project like that  :grin:

I still do some work on I.R here and there I lack my previous modding vigor though . Working alone on big mods pushes due dates way past my desired schedule , therefor the more the merrier thx for your stuff rgcotl all your stuff is already in game and rebalanced.

can you release a quickfix for the items faction affiliation that lack of roman items in shops its driving me mad...

I might be able to help with 3d modelling, i run 3ds max 2013. If you want to see some of my work here you go: http://www.moddb.com/members/daemones

demondude said:
I might be able to help with 3d modelling, i run 3ds max 2013. If you want to see some of my work here you go: http://www.moddb.com/members/daemones

Nice , can you also texture ?

Vympel said:
demondude said:

Nice , can you also texture ?

Yes, however i don't enjoy texturing and i wouldn't have the time to between working on this mod and my own, if you would like my help please pm me.

I wish you good luck with the continuation of the project.
If there's one thing I really miss in the warband mod scene It's exactly a detailed mod on the romans, which is pretty much your objective I think.
I'm pretty sure we'll get to that in M&B 2, but there's still *a lot* of time befor getting there.

Well i am kind of busy, otherwise i could help, but if you want, you can give me something what i can do with "troopeditor".
Again, very busy for next few weeks (just got a new cottage, and hell there is a LOT to do, and if im not doing some work, i anyway wont be at home. Taking with me only old laptop, "Troopeditor" is only thing that seems to be working with it...
So you found yourself some sort of "reservist".

S.P.Q.R. 4 life, or death. Pro re publica!  (used google translate, so might be ****ty translation :razz:)

Hi,

I hope we gte a current version of this great mod - reyll enjoyed the old one...any progress - I am sorry I cannot help but maybe playtest

I want to suggest a thing, and I think this is the right thread. Do a perfomance patch for old pcs and very old pcs. See Brytenwalda!!! This may fix a lot of crashes.

Now that the last version of Brytenwalda is out I may actually consider resuming working on the mod on limited basis . Still need a few recruits though .

Good to  see you vympel, I was thinking this mod was dead. Please, do a perfomanc patch for old pcs and very old pcs, this may fix a lot of cashes. "Just" make all the textures in a more low quality for low pcs. I  tried putting the grapichs down and using directx7, don't worked. So, do a perfomance patch please.

Help here, I can run brytenwalda with the perfomance patch and with grapichs down, and I can run 1257 AD mod for warband too, with grapichs down and some rarely crashes. So, if I can't run Imperium Romanum, the problem is with my grapich card right??

Back
Top Bottom