I.R SURRECTUM

Users who are viewing this thread

Vympel

Grandmaster Knight

Ave Citizens , I was recently pondering and brainstorming a bothersome idea of resurrecting this here mod . I am very ambitious therefore I am not willing to  release a halfassed incompetent mod , many things have been planned/done long time ago but due to the lack of help I've decided to take a long break. Yet before I did that I actually did do quite alot without releasing anything to the public. I shell await response from new recruits , post here with your credentials if interested .
In order for me to do so I have certain requirements :
  • Recruitment of 1-4 well motivated individuals who are able to do the basics such as use Editors (Morghs , BRF's ... )
  • Recruitment of a coder who is obviously well versed in Python
  • Recruitment of a talented modeller this is more of a wish then a requirement

Things accomplished thus far but never released :

• Added over 80 spectacular armors and weapons

• Totally redone all Legio banners to be more authentic
  • Added new realistic troop classes , officers , champions
  • Totally redone the way items appear in stores based on faction affiliation
  • Realistically re-sized shields , and added realistic shield holding animations
  • Optimized and streamlined troop-trees
  • Optimized mods performance by reducing polygons and texture load

Team :
Vympel

Is this also a submod for brytenwalda ( or something like that :razz: ).?????
BTW i hope this mod be released not like hegemony .
COOOOOL.

that list of done things is all we need to play IR properly, it solves a lot of bugs, at least is enough for me, so why don't you release a patch with that fixes and with the armors, but thats not an important thing, vympel, release a patch, i don't think you can recruit that people

Still too much to do alone , so no lone wolf patch making for me as glorious as that is .

i understand that you want to make a big mod with a highly accurate historic items, factions.... but can you see the mod is done..., look at the people's comments, solve the bugs an thats all... leave the rest to taleworlds if you think they are going to make a roman expansion mod as napo or fire and sword...come on leave that "no lone wolf patch making for me as glorious as that is" and release a patch, be realistic you aren't going to find that people

is it hard to see that the mod is already done...come on youre already famous for this really ****ing awesome mod...

RELEASE A PATCH...!!!! this mod only need a PATCH

or you can just release the patch and if you find that people(i don't think that is going to happen) continue with the mod doing whatever you have in mind...

but don't let that work already done in your computer :cry: :sad:, if you're going to kill the mod, release it!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

A lot of tedious time consuming stuff needs to be done even for a light patch , like converting I.R to Brytenwlda 1.4 . I can wait no problem .

Vympel said:
Ave Citizens , I was recently pondering and brainstorming a bothersome idea of resurrecting this here mod ...

Greatest idea ever...

I hope you'll find qualified and dedicated team.

Nice to see you again my Polish friend . Yes I think you should be on that team , virtual glory awaits you przyjaciele .

I can help with stats balancing if you want, but only after everything else is finished.

Here´s the sample of my work:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=92169.0

please release a patch... why are you going to update it to brytenwalda 1.4? you have been playing those new features in the old one beta 1.9.4, haven't you? does the legions have their own shield as seen in the pics or is a new feature that you have been playing with?
when i try to open the mod through unlimitedcorpses it says that i don't have the game updated to 1.143 but i have indeed...why is this happening?

Ive seen pretty nice model of armor and helmet in the mod Rome at war, similar to all of your works in imperium romanum team, you should ask them for model :smile:, or join the force together. just thinking out loud.

well it is the same models
and it is all mine made
(Rome at war already chosen republican Rome time frame so those 2 mods wont fit by time in future at all)

mine personal opinion that vympel has to work on this mod and don't abandon it when it was on the best state
(and he even had count Flanders who progressed very fast and did a lot of graphical things)

so today i do not really think here will come someone who would help in such things like modeling texturing

Abandonment of the mod was a choice , real life comes first . I just need people who can use editors to do the time consuming stuff .

Back
Top Bottom