63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Speirs said:
Good luck Karth, I've always said that you were under appreciated for all the work that did for the 63e, Glad to see that you are leading it now, Hopefully you can do a better job at keeping it alive then the rest of the old command staff..

Yeah, hopefully his 2iC can lead it if he is called to other things in life :wink:

I have a question for you Karth, since your reforming the 63e will your people want to get put back on the attending regiments list for the NA siege event?

DiplexHeated said:
Speirs said:
Good luck Karth, I've always said that you were under appreciated for all the work that did for the 63e, Glad to see that you are leading it now, Hopefully you can do a better job at keeping it alive then the rest of the old command staff..

Yeah, hopefully his 2iC can lead it if he is called to other things in life :wink:
lets not pick a fight here please leave it in the past

CHARLES111MAC said:
DiplexHeated said:
Speirs said:

lets not pick a fight here please leave it in the past

Agreed, but the disbanding of 63e shouldnt entirely be put on my shoulders.

CHARLES111MAC said:
Goodluck Karth hope the 63e lives on

Thanks Charles!
Saint_Kyle said:
I have a question for you Karth, since your reforming the 63e will your people want to get put back on the attending regiments list for the NA siege event?

Not at this time.

TS now online today, not as many people I expected showed up (maybe around 20), but still have to wait for NA players xD

Thought you posted.. nvm,

Created a new steam group for the reformed 63e so it doesnt get annoying/confusing for the other 200 people lol

Back
Top Bottom