[University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, now everyone has decided to don't give me work. Now the butcher doesn't buy the meat.I can only ask him what does he do. Can I get job points by setting a blacksmith?

For every weapon you forge, you gain (i believe) 10 work points. About the butcher, i believe you can sell meat only to the one you signed the contract. You get 5 points for each piece, i think. Try to resign the contract with the lumberjack and try to make a contract with another one.

PS: Sorry for the broken english. Terrible headache...

The lumberjack just tells me ''What do you want?'' my character says ''Never mind'' and the conversation ends.
About the butcher,pffff...I'm playing with the british, and I sold the meat by first time to the butcher of Bologna... (I was doing a mission in Italy) so yeah, I will try to resign the contract. It isn't a good idea crossing France and Italy to sell meat.
  And can someone explain the shares of the East India Company and those? How do they work? How do you earn money? Its just that sometimes you win and other times you lose or what?

SirAlbert said:
  [...]I'm playing with the british, and I sold the meat by first time to the butcher of Bologna... (I was doing a mission in Italy) so yeah, I will try to resign the contract. It isn't a good idea crossing France and Italy to sell meat [...]

... Verily.
Anyway, as a sharpshooter (rifle, fighting at foot) i cant make any real profit with hunting. I use more bullets to take down the bastards that they meat can pay off. So, i believe the most lucrative jobs are of lumberjack (that you now, sadly, cant do anymore, on what it seems) and blacksmith (really practical and good money. Buy a bunch of cheap iron and wood and go make some officer swords or brown bess).

Captured Joe said:
RodriguesSting said:
I use more bullets to take down the bastards that they meat can pay off.
Eh, after each battle your ammo is restored...?

No, of course not. Every bullet spent trying to take down a boar or a deer (usually 3 or 4 if they are standing still, with my baker rifle. 2 if i can get sneak near of them. If they star running, its basically a lost fight) is a bullet less on my catridges. Since i always use catridges of 50 (i know, being a sniper i should use the best ones, but they are expensive as a hell and i not always land a precise shot. Usually, per big battle, i take 6 to 8 down), the money of the butcher simply doesn't pay my bullets.
Sorry if my post sounded confused. The scorching heat of the tropics are being terrible to me these days.

I can wait a week and the woodcutter would always tell me the same. About the butcher it was in Milan, not Bologna as I thought. And I've go to Milan,resign the contract,go back to england and...nothing,I can only ask the butcher about his work.And this happens in all the towns I've tried. So finally I've returned to Milan and signed again the contract....It seems to be the only butcher I can work for.

First, make sure you have opened a Blacksmith/Weaponsmith in the "Downtown" menu; If you have a Blacksmith as Enterprise, you can't make weapons with it.
Then:
-Have some Iron and Wood in your inventory
-Talk to the Fire
-You get the option in "manage inventory" or something like that, to put the Iron and Wood in the smithy
-When done with that, you can forge weapons with the resources put in the Smithy's inventory.

I never tried shares - It went like this:

- I went to the bank of Roma (I'm a papal vas- "officer  :razz:")
- I purchased one bond for 5000, got the item.
- I waited a lot of time
- Went back to the banker on multiple occasions, doesn't give me money, no dialogue option to demand my money, nor any forseeable way to get my darn 15k.

EDIT: I didn't just stand and wait, if that's how it sounds. Had multiple lord battles and lootings. I still have the bond item in my inventory, if that helps - Do I have to equip it or something? What I'm asking is what is supposed to happen once you come back to the same city banker after 4 weeks? Because that doesn't happen. I want my money!

Hey,

when I go into smoke my game is lagy and when I run from it normally
I found the minimod with quality of smoke

will I download high, medium or standard because of Pc config what is the best quality?

Search for low quality smoke download. Worked pretty well with me. High quality will be more laggy, and standard is the same, the original of the mod. Try reducing your Texture Quality to above 40%, too.

Back
Top Bottom