[University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

Users who are viewing this thread

So, it seems my social status has come to a halt. I am currently member of the aristocracy, holding no title though. The progressions notification states I need to buy two more houses and gain 175 prestige in order to advance. I gained prestige by releasing captured soldiers and bought four houses, but the figures aren't decreasing. Any ideas?

Also: Do I need to achieve anything in order to be bestowed with a title?

Thanks for any heads up...

You can become member of the nobility, although only by gaining prestige through building.
It's a known bug. Prestige is divided in personal prestige, village prestige and town prestige. Personal prestige is gained by releasing prisoners (acts) and is currently not added up when calculating the total amount of prestige the player has.

Feeling sorry for this! But I am sure a fix will be released in the future.

So time for you to become architect!

Okay, I get that, so I need to wait out for my villages or my town to have enough resources in order to build and increase the prestige of my fiefs, thanks for setting that straight.
Now for the two more houses I need to buy: do poor houses count or is it just the average houses that allow me to progress?

JohnnySmirnoff said:
Now for the two more houses I need to buy: do poor houses count or is it just the average houses that allow me to progress?
I remember it tells you which tipe of house you have to buy.

I must have overlooked that, but I bought two average houses and I received the title of baron, so it's been all sorted out. thanks for chipping in.

After Napoleon decided to not give me Kessel, I declared my independence..I made the state and all..I managed to become a Baron (finnaly) ..but I can't make peace and I can't recruit lords...
How can I do that?

Okay, I made peace by capturing a castle and giving it back to France ... but still, how do I recruit lords?

I am afraid you cannot get vassals in the current version. So all honour and rewards go to you, isn't that wonderful  :grin:?

Nah implementing vassals is tricky. That's why it's planned for the future. You can hire troops at your own towns which are cheap. Put these in forts/towns to get half wages. Call them to war if you want to get some town.

So I'm rulling the country alone?! I'm doomed...
And when I see lord from a defeated faction switching to another faction ... oh my...
So ... I should join a faction.....

Have a skill level in "tactics" of, uh, I believe 3 or higher, and then you can assign soldiers to a companion.
To assign soldiers to a regiment/companion-unit, go to the Camp Menu and find the appropriate menu there.

Congratulation to  this MOD, I really enjoy it.
Now I've got a little question about probability of failure when forging weapons in my own blacksmith. Is it depended largely (if yes, how) by the engineering skill points? I hate probabilities and that's why I have to make-up examination in statistics :sad: 

Thanks =)!

Calculation:

Random number between 0-100
+ Engineer skill level * 10
=> 70, forging an item was succesful.

So yes, it depends largely on both luck and skills.  :razz: Having your engineering skill above 7, makes you never fail.

Thanks very much!
I've calculated the profits of forging in excel and the result is below. Seems I should only produce the 1740 Musket :roll:
But more impotently, when doing this test, I once got fail, with my engineer skill point 7(+2)!
Maybe I was just cursed by the God of Probability...
z_R6B.png

Code:
	 ], "As high as your engineer skill is you see that...", "anvil_forge_final_2",[(assign, "$smith_failed", 1), (store_random_in_range, ":dest", 0, 101), (store_skill_level, ":dest_a", skl_engineer, "trp_player"), (val_mul, ":dest_a", 10),(val_add, ":dest", ":dest_a"), (ge, ":dest", 75), (assign, "$smith_failed", 0),]], #25+skill% chance
:oops: Did I just say 70? Let me correct this, 75 was the number.

So your skill should be 8 (party skill excluded) to become immune to mistakes. With other words: you were cursed!
o_O! You are a business man! This is what I wrote down back in those days:

x4r4.png

For the player, without any skills, he should get an average profit of 200 Francs per forged Weapon.

Nice work! Keep it up, I like this  :grin:! By the way what's your current military rank en social class? I wonder how many people became Viceroy.

Back
Top Bottom