[Art Gallery] - Screenshots & Movies & Artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

This is the main topic for every piece of art! Do you have some very nice screenshots? Or did you make a YouTube movie? Or is it just some hand crafted artwork. Show them here!

Official Screenshots:

Official Movies:

Official Artwork:

General-ot-infanteri Miralem Agovich
551203_2655518806338_907214730_n.jpg
Sash : Order of St. Andrew ( Russia )
Big medals : Order of St. Andrew ( top ), Order of St. George 1st class ( middle ), Order of St. Vladimir 1st class ( bottom )
Small medal : St. Andrew's medal for 1812 campaign ( yes I know it's 1805 :smile: )
Other : St. Anne 1st class neck version ( above ), St. George 1st class neck version ( below )

Special thanks to Scrableau! from TWCenter for this :grin:

:lol: Agovic, I'm happy you're back! :grin:

French Cavarly chop some annoying Revolutionaries to pieces

Dutch troops seize the Hill Fort of Heidelberg
Seriously, in my current (Bavarian ofcourse) savegame the Dutch have turned out to be badass conquerers! They've taken the two Papal states forts, Heidelberg (The Wuerttemberger fort), and some other stuff I forgot the only castle on Montenegro. Maybe they just try to make up for their lack of Amsterdam and s'Gravenhaage. :wink:

Also: Dragoons are first-rate stormtroops when entering a siege assault! :grin:

The Saga of Jan the Exile!

Leading Serbs to glorious Victory over the TurksRevolutionaries!
2012-09-03_00002.jpg

Sultan Selim III is my buddy!
2012-09-05_00001.jpg

Wait, that's against the law?
2012-09-05_00002.jpg

Oh
2012-09-05_00003.jpg

Whoops
2012-09-05_00004.jpg

My bad.
2012-09-05_00005.jpg

(Though in my defense, I wouldn't have killed so many if they had just given me their stuff).
2012-09-05_00006.jpg

I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
wasntmeanttobe.jpg

Well... yeah.

So, you didn't see that by looking at the drawing? I mean, how many ladys walk around in the mod with a friggin' Polish army behind them?

Son, I am disappoint.

For those who noticed that it took me a long time to reply: I try to avoid posting in threads like this without having a drawing to post. So, to make my post legit:

Shall I tell you what that is supposed to be?

Some screenshots:

The picture of Agovic has reminded me of my avatar. So I will show you a little compilation of famous people painted as the portraits of russian generals made by George Dawe!

Michael Jackson
01-Replace-Face-Painting-Project.jpg

Bruce Willis
07-Replace-Face-Painting-Project.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio
16-Replace-Face-Painting-Project.jpg

Bob Marley
06-Replace-Face-Painting-Project.jpg

Al Pacino
Artists-Series-Steve-Payne-16.jpg

Elijah Wood
Artists-Series-Steve-Payne-15-1-e1336560669926.jpg

If you are interested in more like this check ''Replace face painting project'' of Steve Payne. He has lots of paintings of George Dawe replaced with faces of famous people.

I had a great battle near Milano. The French-Russian-Dutch-Austrian Army fought the British and Spanish Army. 491 vs 482. (Sorry for the poor quality, I like more men on the field. :smile: )

Storming British Forces
mb2v.png

Tyrolean Jaegers under the command of Sergeant-Major Roland von Heim
mb3r.png

He saved my life
mb4.png

The Spanish-British forces retreating slowly
mb5n.png

Reinforcements on the way
mb6.png

Allies storming the enemy on the hill
mb8x.png

Not even the somke will save them from me
mb9i.png

Last shots
mb10.png

My Bavarian troops defending our camp.
3CC731CF25E604A56126BBA83B7CAB6170F74C1B

Two pictures of my Army (44 Bavarian infantry) against a Russian Army (116 Russian Infantry). I'm not sure how, but we won against these odds! (Although I only had 3 guys left at the end.)
DA5C5656054A472B87408D742CE58C7981E2D140
B4F1C0476CD1A6C68A45C3ED20B0C757FAB170A1

Gladiator12 said:
Two pictures of my Army (44 Bavarian infantry) against a Russian Army (116 Russian Infantry). I'm not sure how, but we won against these odds! (Although I only had 3 guys left at the end.)
Well, just consider that the Russians have the worst type of Muskets, while the Bavarian infantry has the best (IMO) muskets in the game!

Great screenshots, Roland and Gladiator! :grin:

Count Roland said:
Thanks Joe! But I think that the Tyrolean Jäger has the best musket in range and damage. I conquered half of Russia with them. :smile:

Well... Tyrolean Jaegers would be more like rifleman, i believe. But, with their high firing rate, i think they don't need musketeers to cover them at all, so...
Now, i think i am going to take a look at those Batavians latter. Could you guys show me the best (or would be worst?) underdog of this game on the Tavern Thread? Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom