[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
Quoting Lengua Muerta's quote of Captured Joe, who quoted the previous person. That person quoted his own quoted text of Captured Joe.
Lengua Muerta said:
Captured Joe said:
Lengua Muerta said:
Quoting myself quoting capture Joe:
Lengua Muerta said:
I'll quote Captured Joe:
Captured Joe said:
Lower your texture detail settings to 30% (it will still look at least as good as 100% in native); It will prevent vertex buffer crashes.
M&B vanilla can't quite handle the graphics; the problem isn't neccesarily your pc.

I've seen manny a problems regarding sudden crashes here, and I'm 80% sure that the quote above is the solution: lower your graphic settings.
The answer is underlined :grin:

Quoteception

There's a problem in my game where Executing Prisoners actually reduces your prestige. can someone please help with this. Also what other way can we gain prestige apart from battle?

I don't know if this was submitted, but I captured Cauen (sp?), the northern most french fort near great brittain. I asked the King to make it mine, then there was the option to liberate it. Ok +500 renown, sure. I chose that. I didn't get the renown, I was spawned to Rome's Tavern, and now I can't attack the French because it was liberated to them and they love me, and I can't renounce my british commission because that's no longer an option with the King. So I'm stuck in the British army, but I can't attack France or join anyone else.

I keep getting random runtime errors (c++) whenever I enter or leave and area and even sometimes when I quicksave, changing to dx7 helped a bit but I still get them quite a bit. Any help?

linthead4504 said:
I don't know if this was submitted, but I captured Cauen (sp?), the northern most french fort near great brittain. I asked the King to make it mine, then there was the option to liberate it. Ok +500 renown, sure. I chose that. I didn't get the renown, I was spawned to Rome's Tavern, and now I can't attack the French because it was liberated to them and they love me, and I can't renounce my british commission because that's no longer an option with the King. So I'm stuck in the British army, but I can't attack France or join anyone else.

I'd accidentally given a town back to Austria.  I fought the Austrian leader and that released me from not being able to attack anything Austrian.  Try fighting KG III.  GL.

zimm out

I've had 3 bugs. 

1 in Brugge walking down the boulevard before reaching the statue that froze the game.

1 in Leon, same as Brugge but I got this: (hope it is relevant to you fixing the problem)
    Mount & Blade.exe - Application Error
    The exception Privileged instruction (0xc0000096) occurred in the application at location 0x6470149c

Lastly, poor ol Patrick Harper and his feet:
    RGL WARNING
    Unable to find mesh boots_invisible
This problem cleared out once I'd sold the (invisible) boots and Patrick had his lil pinkies stuck inside some nice shiny booties.

zimm out

P.S.  I just had the same thing happen in Lisboa walking down the boulevard.  Is this a conspiracy to cap me at 9 Average rentals??

P.P.S.  As Chancellor I called the commanders to gather for a mission.    Before reaching the destination they all have wandered off chasing caravans and such.  I really don't think Nappy would have tolerated this behaviour.    Can you fix this??

zimmer1lb said:
1 in Brugge walking down the boulevard before reaching the statue that froze the game.

1 in Leon, same as Brugge but I got this: (hope it is relevant to you fixing the problem)
    The exception Privileged instruction (0xc0000096) occurred in the application at location 0x6470149c
I think this is related to the graphic settings, as some players had CTD (Crashes To Desktop) in Town scences before.

zimmer1lb said:
    RGL WARNING
This problem cleared out once I'd sold the (invisible) boots and Patrick had his lil pinkies stuck inside some nice shiny booties.
Which version are you playing? Have you updated the Troop.txt? This issue was fixed by Kendoman in the 1.2 release.

zimmer1lb said:
P.P.S.  As Chancellor I called the commanders to gather for a mission.    Before reaching the destination they all have wandered off chasing caravans and such.  I really don't think Nappy would have tolerated this behaviour.    Can you fix this??
Known. Not really a bug, but an annoying thing.

Lengua Muerta said:
zimmer1lb said:
It really should be dealt with, though. That happens a lot less in WB.
And if it counts for the player as Chancellor, it does for the AI officers as Chancellor too.

Lengua Muerta said:
zimmer1lb said:

I think this is related to the graphic settings, as some players had CTD (Crashes To Desktop) in Town scences before.

It makes me wonder why in only some cities.  Any thoughts as to which graphics to adjust??

zimmer1lb said:
    RGL WARNING
Which version are you playing? Have you updated the Troop.txt? This issue was fixed by Kendoman in the 1.2 release.

M&B version 1.011 and 1805 version 2.2  and added the info related to troops  thx.

zimmer1lb said:

Other than the generals not "sticking" with you as posted earlier, but when they do.........it seems like they don't participate in the battle.    They leave the battle with what they brought in.

Anyone else notice this?? 

Example:  I attacked Olmuetz with 112 and a general with me had 129 .  I lost around 40 guys and he left the town with 129.

zimm out

P.S.  The music sticks or gets into a short loop.

Back
Top Bottom