[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

Found two new problems:
-Napoleons Bicorne can be bought in marketplaces;
-As an Officer in service of Württemberg I can't recruit Jagers zu Pferd! I can select the option to buy them at the officer on the Boulevard, I can buy both regular and veteran ones and I pay for each of them, but instead of 10 Jagers zu Pferd (or veteran ones), I get 10 Veteran Regulars! The infantry ones! :eek: :cry:

After asking some russian general about mission for me he want me hired as mercenary for 3 months for Russian Army and I agreed. I've met him between Warsaw and Minsk while travelling to Polotsk. Before I got myself into Polotsk I received about 6 medals of "4th - For Merit to the Fatherland - Grand Cross". Thinking its a bug I was hoping it will stop by itself or somehow. My inventory isnt too big and when I got 10th medal I was forced to sell them on market even for 1 franc. After I sold 9 of them, left 1 in inventory, the Tzar was discouraged by my selling of medals and stopped awarding me. After a day or so I got another medal - Order of St. George II class.

Ouch, if you get 6 medals instantly you can consider this as a bug.

// Checking now.

[EDIT:]

Wait. You have completed some quests for village elders, lords and leaders?
Then you joined the Russian Empire as mercenary soldier? After all you gain 10 medals almost instantly.

May I ask you to go to your camp menu -> progressions and then tell me here how many honour points you have. For each completed quest, there is a reward of 5-10 honour points.

200> honour points should get you the highest medal (total = 10 medals).

Not instantly, but every 4 hours or so, i.e. Early morning +1 medal, Morning +1 medal, Noon +1 medal etc.

Before I joined as mercenary I have completed about 20 (not sure how many, the day is 69) quests from Russian generals: letters, killing criminals in villages, collecting taxes, etc. And 1 quest with delivering grain to village.

May I ask you to go to your camp menu -> progressions and then tell me here how many honour points you have. For each completed quest, there is a reward of 5-10 honour points.

Got 169 honour points.

Quintillius said:
Ouch, if you get 6 medals instantly you can consider this as a bug.

// Checking now.

[EDIT:]

Wait. You have completed some quests for village elders, lords and leaders?
Then you joined the Russian Empire as mercenary soldier? After all you gain 10 medals almost instantly.

Actually, I just met the same problem. MediaFire is not available to me and I can't open the sites to download v2.2 patch.

so Quintillius, can you send it to me via email? email address:[email protected]. Thank you very much.

Quintillius said:
I can't send you 400mb per email...
Why aren't those sites available to you?

// Bug added.

Quintillius, actually I know that. Mediafire is not available to me because mediafire is blocked in China...

You can upload the file to mount&bladenexus(http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/). Actually, I downloaded v2.0 full mod from this site before and mount&bladenexus worked well.

can you upload the v2.2 full mod to mount&bladenexus?

Musket_Mayhem said:
anytime i play this mod, it says Runtime error. Any help is appreciated. thanks

You are either trying to run this mod in Warband, or it installed incorrectly.

Musket_Mayhem said:
Runtime errors and 'cannot restore vertex buffer' errors are caused by the game or the pc being unable to handle the graphics; lower the texture detail to 30%:

Captured Joe said:
off1812 said:
Good mod, only play it, but there are bugs (graphics for example), RGL error,
Lower texture detail to 30%; it will look at least as good as native M&B with texture-detail on 100%, and it will prevent RGL errors and runtime errors, which cause crashes.

Musket_Mayhem said:
If the error appears mostly on the battlefield, consider downloading the low quality smoke patch and lower the amount of soldiers.

thanks all, i have a very powerful PC, so handling is not a problem, but I will lower the amount of soldiers and texture detail.

Musket_Mayhem said:
thanks all, i have a very powerful PC, so handling is not a problem

That may be, but it is a problem for the MaB engine when it runs this mod.

Back
Top Bottom