[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh dang! It's a bug indeed. A wrong calculation wipes out your personal prestige  :shock:. Only village/town prestige counts now.

I cannot give you the fix, since you are using 2.1 and I am using 2.3 which isn't even released yet.

djogloc02 said:
Also, is normal when you order your soldiers to form, let's say, a square, they form the square but some of them move foward then come back to the position many times?
Yes

djogloc02 said:
Then the only thing that is wrong here is the low quality smokek file, it doesn't replace the Mediu Quality Smoke file!
I remember it was either the Low Smoke Qaulity or the Fast Travel Mod which caused trouble.
Anyway, you can play with the particles.txt to modify the amount of smoke shown when the guns fire. Not any number works, though.

Quintillius said:
Oh dang! It's a bug indeed. A wrong calculation wipes out your personal prestige  :shock:. Only village/town prestige counts now.

I cannot give you the fix, since you are using 2.1 and I am using 2.3 which isn't even released yet.

Wait, what?
So I will join the nobility or not? What do I need to do?

One small thing, when I wear something like an officers coat with a high collar I can see my guys neck go up and down in 1st person. Anyway to sort it?

Hi everyone.
this is my first post and I would like to say.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MOD. (or the amount of time I have played it)
But for me the game keeps crashing ever 5 seconds.
I have tried reinstalling the game and all that and it still keeps crashing.
the error message is: "A problem caused the program to stop working."
please tell me what I'm doing wrong I want to enjoy this mod.
Help!!!  :cry:

First, thanks for this great mod, I've been following it since the beginning.

With v 2.2 though I have a glitch that whenever I enter or leave a town, parts of my character's uniforms get removed (hat and coat). Is this is a bug or is this some feature that restricts wearing or using certain uniforms? Yes, I used the cheat to buy some decent equipment.

Thanks

redhen said:
is this some feature that restricts wearing or using certain uniforms?
Some equipment -clothing, specifically- is restricted to certain Classes/Ranks only, and it is told by a little text at the bottom of the item's description when seen at the shop. For example, there are Officer's coats, which are only avaliable for the player character when he/she has the Sergeant-Major Ranks in any Nation; and some Civilian Clothes which clearly state they're for Lower/Middle/High Class only.
You might have bought one of those. Thus, whenever you equip them and enter a Town scene, the game checks if you have met the requirements to wear them. If you have not, however, they are removed as you stated above.

You only need to increase in Rank and rise in the Social Classes, through work and joining a Nation's Army as an Officer and winning Renown, respectivelly.

I apologize if someone but i tried searching and nothing got pulled up about it. Everytime i click c on my keyboard to pullup the character screen the game always crashes. There is no error, i just get a dialogue box saying that Mount&Blade has experienced an error that has caused it to crash.

Back
Top Bottom