MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Users who are viewing this thread

bananabass said:
already did this, but nothing happened. What can I do?

I think if you can handle the default  wood files this will sound as the old ones?
shield_hit_wood_wood_1.ogg
shield_hit_wood_wood_2.ogg
shield_hit_wood_wood_3.ogg

and also, with 1.62 if I host a game the vanilla maps as ruins or the arena are missing, when I start a map it just became empty fields where the players spawn

Hmm probably you can hear old shleid sound.
About server hosting is here.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113653.0.html

Gambino said:
ok downloading, i will come play with u

by the way i think you need to improve the thread..

EDIt: file is only 8MB? sounds fishy..

it's small because it doesn't have much additions only detructable objects and siege weapons

Having run the NeoNative mod exclusively on GK siege for years now,  we have decided it was time to release it to the public at large.  This will allow all siege servers to take advantage of any and all features in NeoNative mod.  This process will be done in a few stages.  The first stage will be release to a few key servers such as Wolfpack siege.  After a few weeks of allowing these grandfathered servers to get the mod up and running,  it will be released to the public to be used on any server who wishes to use it. 

Features include:

Over 100+ siege style maps,  many already including NeoNative props and triggers so you can play NeoNative right "out of the box."

Catapults, trebuchets, boiling oil, breakable barriers and more!

We hope you are excited about seeing these features used on the aging warband servers.  I am sure it will give new life to the game and to the community. 

~NeoNative Team

Credits:

Full code rights reserved as followed:

NeoNative scripting :  DWARF
Native Armory Expansion :  DBD
NSPE :  DBD (by extension through Madoc)
Madmin integrated features :  Madoc (mod is open for public use)
Most maps :  DBD
Other maps :  "Mappywood" (includes several mappers, just waiting to contact a few more to make sure we can use all the maps.  If not, some may be cut from the final product). 

Deaf Blind Dave said:
Credits:

Full code rights reserved as followed:

NeoNative scripting :  DWARF
Native Armory Expansion :  DBD
NSPE :  DBD (by extension through Madoc)
Madmin integrated features :  Madoc (mod is open for public use)
Most maps :  DBD
Other maps :  "Mappywood" (includes several mappers, just waiting to contact a few more to make sure we can use all the maps.  If not, some may be cut from the final product). 

Yes, player might surprised for this sudden release.
But "future NeoNative version1.6a" will keep compatibility with NeoGK mod.
Difference is mainly the following. Other are completely same with latest NeoGK.

*Map voting list(and including map)
*Few specification difference of team wounding score board
*addition of some function

So meaning "NeoGK1.63=NeoNative1.63".(but NeoNative0.755 is old version and not compatible)

WOW.... I can't beleive this mod is still alive (atleast the last post edit is 25 January)...

I remember when it first came out and I really loved the mod and made a couple videos of it on YouTube with DWARF... really nice to see it again now..

Hey DWARF, I need some help. I'm left-handed and I'm using the arrow keys to control my character (forward, back, left, right). So I can't use any of the siege weapons/boats, etc.

I used to have the same problem with the boats in Napoleonic Wars, but I used the module system to find the hardcoded binds and managed to bind my own custom keys and now it works flawlessly.

Is there a "module system" for the latest Neo-GK version so I can do the same thing? If the source is closed/private, then could you (or anyone else) make a custom compiled version in which all siege weapons/boats will use instead of "key_up, key_down, key_left, key_right" these ones "key_numpad_8, key_numpad_5, key_numpad_4, key_numpad_6"?

Thanks in advance.

i am using the arrowkeys to walk, since i am a lefthander... is there any way to controll the siegeweapons with WASD?

admin abused

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE dear here is what insults me in part (in French) when I was talking to my friend ..I he returns his insult and I'm Permanent ban .... Congratulations for buying this monkey as admin while in other server it was a troll power.

Hey, I got banned by a dude with a BAN hammer for mostly nothing.
There are no damn rules and appart from the good sense behaviour I dont see why should anybody just kick and ban to their own amusement..

I got banned for too much teamkills but I swear I didn't do them on purpose.. Guys got on my way while I hit a pot that has a boiling oil on it. Hot liquid went down straight to friendlies neck and they died. After this I got message about AUTO-BAN and I flee out of the server. But I swear I don't TK ppl for fun and my TK's have been pure accidents. I hope that Hamapo/Vero or any admin could see this and unban me soon. Or I'll just wait till the ban ends (if it is like one day ban I can live with that) but I still would appreciate if some admin can unban me ASAP. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom