MP Modern Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's a quick preview. Model by Betaknight, texture by Rigadoon.

Reichsrevolver M1879. An outdated weapon but still deadly. Both French and German officers will be able to choose from a semi-auto or a revolver.
reichsrevolverfinalrender_zpse26f3a49.png

Rigadoon said:
Here's a quick preview. Model by Betaknight, texture by Rigadoon.

Reichsrevolver M1879. An outdated weapon but still deadly. Both French and German officers will be able to choose from a semi-auto or a revolver.
http://www.memesay.com/script/timthumb.php?src=http://www.memesay.com/memes/Borat.png&h=400

Update #19 Pistols, Sentinels and Stormtroopers
Here again with another update. This is a typical render update but one of the larger ones. Next update, I'll start giving more information on how we're doing in other departments such as coding, sounds, and animation. Also, we'll be showing a bunch of in-game screenshots and possibly videos, since, thanks to DanyEle, both factions are now "playable," but far from finished. For now, enjoy some new models.

In earlier previews and updates, we showed two revolvers, one French and one German. For those who missed them;
Model:grin:iffusion, Texture:Rigadoon
Model1892RevolverFinalRender_zps5a5ecff8.png
Model:Betaknight, Texture:Rigadoon
These revolvers might be outdated by WWI, but they're far from useless and will be an option for those who value power and/or prefer old fashioned firearms. For those who want to be armed with the latest, we have semi-autos! Here's a Ruby pistol, which were very widely used by French officers.
Model:Rigadoon, Texture:Rigadoon
RubyPistolFinalRender_zps4cf0a8dc.png
Oh no, why isn't there another image in this block. Something's not right. Yup, the most important pistol of them all isn't here. Sorry but the Luger is a lot more complex than all of these and it'll be a little longer before we can show it. I didn't want to delay an entire update for one model so you'll have to wait till a bit longer to enjoy the glory of the Luger. Perhaps next update if things go well.

Now onto some more German uniforms. It's probably getting a bit tiresome to see German uniforms over and over again, but I think you guys will enjoy these.
Here is the uniform of Sentry wearing a Grabenpanzer. Unlike most body armor experiments by other countries, this one was quite successful and used in large numbers. It may give you descent protection from rifles at a distance and pistols but rifle bullets at close range will punch straight through it. Obviously, the disadvantage of wearing one of these is that it severely restricted your speed and movement so it was only worn by sentries, machine gunners and other soldiers in exposed positions.
germanuni5_zps464b8ae9.png
Finally, some uniforms of the elite Stormtroopers. They have grenade sacks, cloth bandoliers, and to top it off, leather reinforced trousers.
germanuni4_zpsb45d17fd.png

germanuni6_zpsb7c21d18.png

As I said earlier, next update is when we're going to start showing more in-game stuff. DanyEle joining the team as a coder has really sped up the process. At this point, most of our items are in-game but there are still minor tweaks to be made. Of course, we'd also like to show off the new scripts that have been added to bring the WWI experience to life. See you guys soon!

Sir Dekalb said:
Guys dont play this the download link has a virus in it Download The Great war Coming this winter
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,282895.0/topicseen.html
Damn , you are too high bro
smoke.gif

Sir Dekalb said:
Guys dont play this the download link has a virus in it Download The Great war Coming this winter

:lol:
------------
Anyways. The mod is looking great. Very nice work and good luck, Rigadoon:smile:

Dude ur mod isnt coming this fricken winter if u dont already have models and what not. Good luck competing with fricken rig lelelelele

If I hadn't looked at the rest of his posts I may have thought it was a bot that forgot its links.

Anyway, good luck indeed, and I look forward to send my men over the top soon!

Behrrr splendid.

12e_Lawrence said:
Dude ur mod isnt coming this fricken winter if u dont already have models and what not. Good luck competing with fricken rig lelelelele
He's got plenty of models and various other things and it'll come out when it's ready.

Windbusche said:
12e_Lawrence said:
He's got plenty of models and various other things and it'll come out when it's ready.
He was telling that this guy
Sir Dekalb said:

He deleted his post

Back
Top Bottom