RULES BRITANNIA !

Info said:
Server: PF_official_EU_Event
Time & date : 4h  PM GMT Sunday 25th august
Slots: 200
Event Type: Sea battle
Duration: 1h30- 2 hours

What? said:
A mother ship on each side to serve as a base. And 2 big ship on each side for a battle.

Rules said:
- Doors for boats will only open if everyone is ready.
- There will be an invisible admin on deck covering the Steering area to avoid the famous messing with the allied ship.
- Admins will also repair ships and slay people who steer at spawn area before the live.

If the naval battle run bad on first round due to technical or others reasons we will switch to French crusader vs ottomans in order to play an easier event.

I say, open all hatches, roll out the guns, and set at high elevation! Although there are no cannons we can board and take things to close quarters.

Usually a fun event. I remember after one - shortened military scythes were available- and afterwards in the normal server everyone used it

Really looking forward to tomorrow's event! I've always wanted to be a pirate in Mount & Blade :p

Dark_Hamlet said:
Legolan said:
Sorta looks like the event Azyrael, and I put on a while back.

The one with the romans and the island? It was a very cool event, I remember chasing a lady with a boat for some reason.

yeah, if Az still has that map, might do it again.

It could be epic if there is only crossbow training. That way, two ships can exchange a rain of bolts before engaging. :smile:

Dark_Hamlet said:
Ships loose health by crashing into objects and terrain now, I guess we're going to see a lot of ships sunking and a lot of people drowning.
Death by arrow or death by water... Which would you prefer?

GameDecider said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
Ships loose health by crashing into objects and terrain now, I guess we're going to see a lot of ships sunking and a lot of people drowning.
Death by arrow or death by water... Which would you prefer?
arrow to the spine so i die fast

I am looking forward for this event! I've been part of something like this ages ago and it was really great! Tho, every troll tried to destroy ships before something started..so please, don't let them ruin our fun again.

Back
Top Bottom