Napoleonic Wars: Official Scening Contest - Vote Now!

What three maps do you think are the best?

• Fort Mackinaw

Votes: 85 43.1%
  • Venice

Votes: 40 20.3%
  • Outlaw's Den

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Bavarian River

Votes: 48 24.4%
  • Countryside

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Dust

Votes: 49 24.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 51 25.9%
  • Russian River

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • The Island

Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Floodplain

Votes: 26 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fort Mackinaw seems pretty neat.

I really don't like Bavarian River, I mean it looks nice but its going to suck for LBs since the river pretty much dives up the map into two halves and restricts crossins and its way too flat. Peopel are just going to end up camping.

Fort Mackinaw is a map more worked out than the rest because it has been played before the contest will begin, to part, that the maps of the contest should work in the official servers EU or US or Aus, or where from they are. And not in "public" private servers.

The large/medium maps with varied areas - small hamlet, farm fields, rivers, roads [the one map with the wall road is good] are definitely the best maps for the Battle mode and overall DLC.

They give everyone the opportunity to play their style, roleplaying their regiment in big open areas while others mess around rambo style taking the hamlet houses, and still the artillery train can effectively participate.

Voted for those 3 that show these characteristics.

Well apparently there was something wrong with my maps.. Dam. :sad:

Congrats CKtheFat with your siege map.

Anyway. Aswell thanks to the people that voted.  :cool:

Noooooh ..... just 5 litte votes for the 3rd place  :cry:

Anyway, thanks for the votes ... my maps are in the north and south mod, I think thats enought :grin:

I lost to ****ing Dust?

1338471400680.png

Oh well. Im surprised I got this far. Grats on the win.

And the greatest irony of all is that I voted for Dust myself for the lulz.

Congrats to everyone involved. Nice to see that the community has so many talented mappers! Hopefully we will see more awesome maps from everyone in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom