Belda

Veteran
mb12.jpg

mb11.jpg

The map is more advanced of what seems.

Peculiarities of the map:

- an alone castle.
- an alone city.
- the unique location of underground mines (out of the city)
- the unique location of forest (Only possible to come for ship)
- the products are more expensive in the city, if you buy it will work out expensive for you. If you sell it will work out very profitable for you. Points of sale of iron in the mines and point of sale of wood in the forest.
- almost all the houses will have interiors, if not all. (Some with chest of the money, others with trunks to guard products or our inventory)
- sand, jousts and shot with arch.
- mine of gold and mine of silver.
- plants of poisoned herbs, few ones, dispersed for the forest and the mountains.
- mines of salt in the spawn of the commoners.
- The map is more advanced of what seems.
- Agriculture and animals out of the city, to the feet of the walls.
-Outlaws inside the city, spawn in the poor neighborhood.

If you have some suggestion, write it

Make sure houses are placed along outside of the walls near the harbour.
Tyrion burns them down later so the enemy can't climb them

Edit: Where's the harbour?

Looking good.

After reading the books, and particularly seeing the map of King's Landing in the back of (I think it was) book 2 I always regretted the way I did mine. KL's amalgamation of cultures and architecture also makes it a great place to employ a variety of gear and buildings-- avoiding a pitfall most small, "themed" maps tend to fall in to.

Best of luck
~Azrayel

The port I am going to place it, according to the image, in the south, between the wall and the river. Fish market and port  :wink:

In a few days I will bring here images of the different streets. Tomorrow already I will have everything relating ended on the outside.

Pikes and skulls only are in a small section of the wall of the castle.

Belda said:
Nueva imagen.

mb15.jpg

Beautiful; the street layouts are looking very promising.

I'd very your edge-obscuring mountain ranges to go in towards the map more at some parts to give it a more "textured" and believable surface, but besides that I'd say you've done a very good job with it on a whole.

Looks really cool dude. Just make sure people have a sense of direction when they first join the game. Strange lands with no signs, and unfriendly people can make a place so cold.

Back
Top Bottom