Uniforms, With a Twist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well here is my creation

zwtd.jpg

The Jolly Green Empire's SUPER DRUMMER

On August 17, 1810 a spaceship from The Intergalactic House of Pancakes, was flying over Earth carrying different types of experimental weapons, when all of a sudden the ship was attacked by The Empire. The ship was destroyed but some of the weapons happened to survive and fell to earth, one of these weapons was a powerful drum which when it was hit, created a powerful shock wave that could knock down walls or even an entire army. This drum just so happened to land in a camp near a drummer's tent, this drummer's name was Custard McTustard. Custard McTustard heard a loud bang outside his tent when the drum landed, but he just thought it was the artillery just practicing for the heck of it, so he went back to sleep. In the morning, Custard found what made that loud boom the other night, it was the drum that was dropped from the ship. Custard's first thoughts were, what idiot would fire a drum out of a cannon? But then he said whatever and picked up the drum from the crater and took it in his tent. Custard decided to test the drum and see if it work because he was bored, he picked up his sticks and when he tapped the drum BOOM!! Tents, Soldiers, and Outhouses went flying. When this happened, General Joe Pickles came racing out of his tent and was like wtf lyk ermagerd what was dat? Custard Explained to The General and The General all of a sudden was really happy because now they had a super weapon to finally defeat their enemy, The House of The Golden Waffle. On October 1st 1810 Custard walked straight up to the walls of The House of The Golden Waffle, He tapped his drum and Boom went the wall of the city and in rushed the soldiers. Since Custard Helped a lot in the take over of the city General Joe Pickles let him have the Golden Waffle, though while he was walking up to eat the Waffle, He slipped on a banana peel and fell down a endless pit. Legend says that He is still falling to this day.

Yeah I was bored and I decided to make a stupid story, so what.

Not sure if I posted this here before, but well, here ya go. I made these a while ago.

H75fbqn.png

Also here's sumfin sumfin. Made this fairly recently.

rfvHnFj.png

Sorry, they're not custom. I do a lot of non-historical regiments for fun, I'll make visuals of some sometime.

I always thought the Wolf-Hussars from Sharpe's Battle looked badass-awesome (though I'm almost sure they didn't exist in real life).
I do wish someone would make a unit out of these guys.
Loup__1st_Imperial_Hussars_by_Siman2000.jpg

[also not my artwork]

CelticMarks said:
71018y.png

Based off of : 3ème Régiment de Grenadiers à Pied de la Garde Impériale​
Nice! I like the red you chose.

ltflak said:
I always thought the Wolf-Hussars from Sharpe's Battle looked badass-awesome (though I'm almost sure they didn't exist in real life).
I do wish someone would make a unit out of these guys.
They definitely didn't exist, much to the dismay of uniform enthusiasts everywhere.

Sir Audiate said:
Not sure if I posted this here before, but well, here ya go. I made these a while ago.
rfvHnFj.png
Sorry, they're not custom. I do a lot of non-historical regiments for fun, I'll make visuals of some sometime.
Dem czapkas. The font is a bit hard to read though.

Here's my latest creation, the newly-cuirassed Royal Horse Guards.
royal_horse_guards_by_stgene-d7f1t01.png
I snagged the armor from the Carabiniers-a-Cheval and blackened it.

Back
Top Bottom