What made you laugh today? v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacobhinds said:
I know that in Japanese it's basically built into the language that L becomes R

It's true. Japanese exchange students at my school literally said 'herro' and "netherrands'.

Austupaio said:
Everyone says Morrigan is such a ***** but I don't see it, she had an attitude, for sure, but she never really did anything but follow orders more or less unquestionably.

In any case, none the characters really jumped out at me, but I impregnated Morrigan without hesitation. :lol:

I actually rather liked Morrigan. Her character is exaggerated at times, but I find her to be one of the least wimpy characters in Dragon Age. ****s sake, I'd punch Allistair in the face with his "oh I'm the legitimate king but I don't want to"; who the **** cares what you want? You have an obligation to the ****ing kingdom, you could very well stop this bull**** civil war, but oh no, you always come first, don't you your majesty?

Agreed. That's kind of my take on Bioware characters, some people say that every character is just a stretched archetype and I can see that, but to me it seems like every character is written to be about half their age.

Flemeth acts like a middle-aged woman, Lelianna and Alistair act like teenagers, Miranda acts like a teenage whore, whatever the other chick's name acts like a teenaged European nationalist. The one who didn't like aliens. Garrus and Tali both act like college kids.

Today I learned that it's possible to chamber block from behind. :lol: I was fighting the AI in warband and chambered the attack of a guy in front of me with his back turned. He turned round for a second afterwards (to acknowledge me, I guess) and got stabbed in the face by the guy he was supposed to be fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom