Emotions In Motion v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

He looks like Jack Nicholson's Joker

joker+2.jpg

You know you're really bad when you can't even finish watching a movie in Netflix. Seriously, I'm watching 10 minutes and stopping. Then doing nothing at all or looking at random stuff and watching 10 more. It's even worse when there's no one I can talk about it with.

I haven't told this here, but I don't speak with girlie since june. When I started feeling depressed, I tried explaining it to her across some days. She thought it was because of her. Long story short she told me I should "try more" and that I was like that on purpose or something, and I had to tell her to piss off after a few talks going the same way. I miss her a lot and she apparently doesn't care about me. This scuffle also got her gf against me, since her reasons to think my depression is about her are that she thinks I'm in love with her (I love(d?) her, but I'm not in love with her anymore) and that I wanted to get into their relationship somehow and couldn't. So now I have lost my two personally closest friends.

I've been home since, and haven't seen anyone but a person I actually didn't want to go to, which is her gf's ex, a childhood friend of mine. He isn't a bad person to me but anyone he has any sort of relations with comes out hurt, sometimes literally. Of course I have my mother here at home basically telling me once in a while that she regrets me and how I turned out.

Eh. I just wanted to talk about the Netflix thing.

My 3 gb free- internet subscription ended within two days this time, for some reason. And now I'm stuck with slow speed again... :sad:

I wish to get a more reliable (perhaps Wi-Fi) connection soon enough, though. I'm also thinking about a wired broadband connection, but its installation is kinda costly, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom