Emotions In Motion v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Odyseuss said:
You all suck.

funny_animals_cm_20120217_00342_019.jpg

God I've been depressed lately. I haven't felt this in the dumps for a long time. Sadly, my therapist is pretty tightly booked so I only see her ever 4 months or so. The sessions are too far apart for them to have much of an effect. I really do need to get help.

But don't become an emo teenager that thinks he can write really good, deep poems, please. :razz:

Have a motivational video.

Now that I've finished school I have a few months when I'm not doing anything before joining the military. That, coupled with Orchid's tips on how to fall asleep, has enabled me to sleep some 10 hours each night, and for the first time in at least 7 years I feel actually rested. And the difference is incredible when you're not constantly exhausted.

My thought process is crystal clear, I'm able to finish my train of thought and everything just feels so ****ing good. As I got rid of my tiredness I also got rid of my apathy for everything. I'm still a recluse and I still do my escapism rituals, but generally I'm filled with motivation and desire to do things. I'm unlocking hidden potential here.

This could quite well be the best thing that has happened to me in my entire life.

Pimple_of_Pixels said:
When Pixel is depressed/in depressive phase, he writes stuff.

Try it.
Mac does this too. Wrote a short story a while back and people loved it.
Untitled. said:
That, coupled with Orchid's tips on how to fall asleep, has enabled me to sleep some 10 hours each night, and for the first time in at least 7 years I feel actually rested. And the difference is incredible when you're not constantly exhausted.

My thought process is crystal clear, I'm able to finish my train of thought and everything just feels so ****ing good. As I got rid of my tiredness I also got rid of my apathy for everything. I'm still a recluse and I still do my escapism rituals, but generally I'm filled with motivation and desire to do things. I'm unlocking hidden potential here.

This could quite well be the best thing that has happened to me in my entire life.
Good to hear! I actually went through something like this at the end of last year and it felt wonderful. I'm still tired quite a bit of the time - though that comes from being out before 9 5 days of the week and 10 2 - but before I couldn't get any decent rest and now I'll have about one good sleep each week. Never get anywhere near 10 hours though. :razz:

I like to write, but usually ADD takes over and I get bored after 5 minutes of it. I've written a couple of cool stories though.

Well, I mean, take your breaks but can't you get back on it after that break?

Untitled. said:
But don't become an emo teenager that thinks he can write really good, deep poems, please. :razz:

Have a motivational video.

Now that I've finished school I have a few months when I'm not doing anything before joining the military. That, coupled with Orchid's tips on how to fall asleep, has enabled me to sleep some 10 hours each night, and for the first time in at least 7 years I feel actually rested. And the difference is incredible when you're not constantly exhausted.

I like this. Good stuff. About clarity I feel you've pointed at how I felt when I didn't smoke for a while. Just generally better. Sharper. Healthier. Unfortunately I'm smoking again again, but I'll be stopping soon again again. Good youtube link too, I liked the inclusion of the Chaplin speech.

Untitled. said:

wVTam.gif

Really glad to hear you're not only falling asleep faster, but also genuinely feeling better. Props!

Back
Top Bottom