What be on yer mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odyseuss said:
Good for you. Sadly I'm not you, and that wasn't helpful for me at all.

Also, thanks for the advice Jacob. Perhaps I'll try it out.

Also, rowing machines do look like they'd be pretty great.
"Perhaps"? Heh. People have been giving you solid advice going on for four pages now, yet it all seems to fall on deaf ears. You have zero excuses left if you truly want it like you say you do. All that's standing in your way is your mentality.

A "High Chief" of IKEA and a close friend of Kampradturk has died in cancer. Flags are raised Half-Staff on all IKEAs.
No joke.  R.I.P Anders Gyhlenius.

I really need to work on my anger.

My mom dad was very aggressive and made her aggressive and then he made me aggressive when i lived with him.
But unlike them i should definitely work on it.

My granddad is a powder keg and disagreeing with him= a huge scream fight everytime.
I remember one time he screamed at me and punched the table because he accidentally received water from me when i was washing my hands. (He was next to me and a little of water splashed at him)

But unlike him i should work on it.
There 3-4 holes in my apartment wall made by my angry punches.

Yeah, I worked on that a bit, there's about 10-11 stab holes in my room, had a bit of a rougher patch some years ago, my wardrobe door in particular is pretty damaged.

Odyseuss said:
DoctorPainkiller said:
Odyseuss said:
DoctorPainkiller said:
Odyseuss said:
DoctorPainkiller said:
Uhh... Join Boy Scouts? I've done quite a few 50-mile hikes with my troop over the years and they were pretty fun and good exercise.
Been scout for 9 years. I'm often too busy to attend their hikes though.

What are you doing with your time?
Homework, drama, sleeping.

Sorry, but that's BS. I'm taking 5 AP classes, captain of my fencing team, working on my eagle project, and actively on the debate team, and I still have time for sleep, reddit, this forum, and video games. Budget your time and stop complaining.
Good for you. Sadly I'm not you, and that wasn't helpful for me at all.

Also, thanks for the advice Jacob. Perhaps I'll try it out.

Also, rowing machines do look like they'd be pretty great.

What exactly do you want here? You ask for help, and I provide what works for me, and I provide examples of how well its worked. You immediately come back with "I'm not you". Fair enough, but if that's your go-to response, I don't think you're going to get much help asking here.

Rabel & Bob: just repaint your walls every other year or so. It can be a meditative experience, and all the proof for your aggressivity and ****ed up sword moves will disappear.

Heh, still remember when I shredded my folks' livingroom ceiling with an unbalanced katana move. Had to cover up the thing with tape and paint very carefully over that. Held up the illusion pretty well if you didn't look too closely.

Bromden said:
Rabel & Bob: just repaint your walls every other year or so. It can be a meditative experience, and all the proof for your aggressivity and ****ed up sword moves will disappear.

Sword went through the door a few times, paint won't do it :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom