What be on yer mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Densetsu said:
Fackin' hell.
What?
Rams said:
****ing hell Verbeek. You're either joking about it or you're parading it.

Go figure.
Now that I've got your attention.. I'll make you a deal: You get rid of the avatars and then I can stop being a pain in the ass.

Verbeek said:
I was against the forum banning all nazi material the first time, because it's stupid politically correct bull****. But sure, their forum.
Now, I'm asking them to be thorough about it. People saying Heil Hitler and using Hitler avatars is clearly okay now. Hence the profile.

Did I understand correctly? Because the admins took off the wheel of your lowbrow giggly provocative ****cart, you're now on a quest to ruin the fun that is funny halloween Hitler mocking gay Hitlers? (EDIT: Which will die out in a week or two anyways.)

You're a miracle.

Verbeek said:
Now that I've got your attention.. I'll make you a deal: You get rid of the avatars and then I can stop being a pain in the ass.

Or you could just, you know, stop being a pain in the ass. Even if their avatars are a bit... weird, this whole protest thing you're doing is a bit pathetic and boring.

Densetsu said:
The people have spoken.
But they haven't said much.

Nahkuri said:
Verbeek said:
I was against the forum banning all nazi material the first time, because it's stupid politically correct bull****. But sure, their forum.
Now, I'm asking them to be thorough about it. People saying Heil Hitler and using Hitler avatars is clearly okay now. Hence the profile.

Did I understand correctly? Because the admins took off the wheel of your lowbrow giggly provocative ****cart, you're now on a quest to ruin the fun that is funny halloween Hitler mocking gay Hitlers? (EDIT: Which will die out in a week or two anyways.)

You're a miracle.
No. Thank you.

I'm suing you for the injuries I've sustained from my jaw dropping to the ground after reading this whole thing.

Come on, catch yourself on. Get the sand out of your fanny.

K-64 said:
**** sake Verbeek, you're being thicker than congealed soup. Seriously, who gives a ****ing ****?
All right, all right. I'll ditch the avatar.
Densetsu, you're a sick little thing, Rams, you always were a gaylord, but you already knew that.

Yeomann said:
Get the sand out of your fanny.
Don't have one.

Amontadillo said:
Aw, come on. Their's are at least amusing.
7gy7l.jpg

Do I look like amused? Do I punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom