What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a quick calculation and I've put in roughly 30,000 hours into the M&B series.

I wrote a quick thank you in the PoP forum if anyone would like to take a look:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=311761.msg7389633#msg7389633

In addition to it, I would like to thank everyone I have met here in the forums throughout the years. These past few years on the forums has been an adventure like none other. I've met so many different personalities that I'm glad to be apart of.

I'd like to thank the members of the former PRT clan, who not only were some of the funniest people I have ever met, I felt like we were a family.

In short, I'd like to thank everyone in the forums who has share some sort of experience or interaction with me whether it was horrifically cringe worthy
Bmen said:
i downloaded the fire arrow turn into a inferno mod and i dont know how to install it to the game.
how? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: thanks  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
bmen30.weeeeeeeeee
or when I finally learned how to speak grammar. In your own way each of you have helped me grow as a smarter, more empathetic, and just a better person overall. Thank you <3

Bmen said:
Just did a quick calculation and I've put in roughly 30,000 hours into the M&B series.
My first interaction with you will be to say that in these past five years, I've spent around that long being awake. :grin:

Paronomasia12 said:
Bmen said:
My first interaction with you will be to say that in these past five years, I've spent around that long being awake. :grin:
Sounds like a blast with only 2/5 years of sleep :razz:

Comrade Temuzu said:
How exactly did you calculate that?
Got my old school computer ( that the pricks forced me to buy because it was missing a few keys) and loaded up Steam to look up my times :smile:. That plus I added in the 1,460 hours on my new Steam account.

So, original MnB was released in September of 2008, and if you've played the game ever since, that rounds up to 13 hours a day, roughly.

Jesus ****ing Christ, how NEET do you have to be to manage something like that. :lol: And I thought I was bad with my 1266 hours of Warband according to Steam.

Comrade Temuzu said:
So, original MnB was released in September of 2008, and if you've played the game ever since, that rounds up to 13 hours a day, roughly.

Jesus ******** Christ, how NEET do you have to be to manage something like that. :lol: And I thought I was bad with my 1266 hours of Warband according to Steam.
I just got hooked.. really hooked.. *finds mods*... really really hooked..

That and I didn't give to ****s about middle school, kinda bit me in the ass a later on but worth it.

Paronomasia12 said:
One must assume that he has been leaving the games running whilst he does other things. Waste of electricity is what I'm thinking of.
  Of course there were the times I passed out after a nightly binge or the customary dinner time..

I got my parents' house all for myself for a whole week. Fired up the barrel sauna, but it got way too dark, it was almost pitch black inside. I hung an oil lantern just outside the window so I basically had a candlelight sauna session, which I enjoyed thoroughly.

I also walked to the mailbox wearing a bathrobe and the rusty oil lantern in hand, and the internet is barely functional so all in all it's been quite an analogue evening.

Actually got myself to start re-creating an old custom Battle for Wesnoth map that I have a screenshot of. Painstaking but rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom