What made you awestruck or astonished today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ody's dream:

game_of_thrones__anna_and_elsa_by_dragoon23-d70b8i5.png

The lesson here is, there are people who go out of their way to make others miserable, who hurt people mentally and physically, who kill people. I just like a movie.

To be honest i can sit down and enjoy the phantom menace more than i can enjoy return of the jedi. It's like for a brief moment, lucas remembered that films need a beginning, middle and end, no matter how lacklustre said parts might be.
Also ewoks make me want to take a quicklime bath.

I've watched Titanic a bunch of times over two weeks I had to spend in hospital and had no other options. it was on VHS and we even watched it backwards because there was little else to do.

Six billion Jews died at Omaha Beach for your freedom to make fun of Adam Sandler. Just keep that in mind the next time a veteran with no legs can't stand for the national anthem cuz he's got NO LEGS. How many Hitlers is a child's smile worth, you ****ing pinko?

Docm30 said:
I think it's fairly obvious that Adam Sandler has caused more human misery than Stalin.

Blended is the only movie in my entire life that I've walked out of the theatre half way through. I got in for free and felt like I was ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom