[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigadoon said:
Update #10

It's been a while since the last update but like I said, we're still working. For those who don't know, BetaKnight is now part of the team! He is a very skilled modeler/texturer and will be helping me finish up the uniforms. Here are all the models we've made in the past couple weeks.

A French backpack variation made by BetaKnight.
newbackpack.png

Also if you take a closer look at the previous picture, you'll notice that we have new shoes! Also made by BetaKnight. Here's a closeup.
brodequin.png

I've been working on a French Mortier de 58 mm type 2, also known as the Crapouillot. <LOL
58mmMortar.png

Here's a gas warning bell. Modeled by Hudson and textured by Baillie.
gasbell.png

This trench here is from the WWI OSP made by Lucke. Since we'd like our trenches to be destructible by artillery fire, I made a destroyed version.
trench1312.png

trenchdestroyed.png

lol a CRAPouillot

by the way hows the module going, maybe a beta before end of this month??

Baktech said:
Rigadoon said:
Update #10

It's been a while since the last update but like I said, we're still working. For those who don't know, BetaKnight is now part of the team! He is a very skilled modeler/texturer and will be helping me finish up the uniforms. Here are all the models we've made in the past couple weeks.

newbackpack.png

Also if you take a closer look at the previous picture, you'll notice that we have new shoes! Also made by BetaKnight. Here's a closeup.
brodequin.png

I've been working on a French Mortier de 58 mm type 2, also known as the Crapouillot. <LOL
58mmMortar.png

gasbell.png

This trench here is from the WWI OSP made by Lucke. Since we'd like our trenches to be destructible by artillery fire, I made a destroyed version.
trench1312.png

trenchdestroyed.png

lol a CRAPouillot

There is no way they will have a beta before the end of this month if they haven't even started with German weapons/ models!

gaham1 said:
Harry_ said:
i dont get it. is gaham a moderator?
No I'm not, but this is still the english forums and people should be speaking english.

Je te parle en Francais , tu vas te mettre en colére ? xD

Crapouillot will be modified I think as I gave new pictures with detached pieces to Riga

Desert Thunda said:
Baktech said:
Rigadoon said:
Update #10

newbackpack.png

brodequin.png

58mmMortar.png

gasbell.png

trench1312.png

trenchdestroyed.png

lol a CRAPouillot

There is no way they will have a beta before the end of this month if they haven't even started with German weapons/ models!
How do you know that? have you been seeing files? :wink:
Only rigadoon can tell not me

hey you cant blame us for trying i mean all this stuff but no way to figure out when we can expect to play it. its saying one day i shall give you a gift and it may be now or years from now. alot of people like myself have waited for years for mods to come out

Weekend Massacre

dhm0210.jpg

Hello fellow fans of this great mod. This weekend, on Saturday at 1:00 pm est/ 6:00 gmt, a few North and South regiments will be coming together to play a simulation of our interpretation of what we think this mod's line battle equivalent (or trench battle as some are calling it) will be like. There has been a map constructed specifically for this event:

Map:

619E83F9CF5F4856C7D202AA585880654D94045C
17F1B325D4F332368B78AD70381D6B3F75A66C4A
1F9091973D9981A8948E1F8400FEE3373500A84E
77C7BE4B5F194BD26AB8817A8A0ABC356000BB78

The rules for the event are suited as best we can, to fit the parameters of North and South, as we do not yet have access to machine guns or gas, etc.

Rules:

- No team killing or trolling of any kind will be tolerated
- No swearing, racism, or other hostilities should be seen in the in game chat
- No cavalry is to be used
- 1 sapper is allowed per regimental unit
- No double gunning
- There will be a total of 6 rounds during the event, one side will be chosen as the defender in each round, and one as the aggressor. These sides will alternate every other round. If the game is tied after the 6th round there will be a tie breaker round.
- The ratio of officers to rankers (classes) should be 1/7, meaning that only the officer classes have pistols and everyone else has a rifle, or flag, or instrument.
- Respect for the admin's authority will be maintained.

There are already a few N&S regiments that have signed up for the event as a whole unit including my own. However, for all who are not currently loyal to a particular unit, two pub regiments will be formed and led by admins during the event. 

If you would like to join in on the fun this Saturday, please pm me the following application filled out:

Application: 

What regiment are you signing up for the event and what is the 1st in command's steam name (if none and you wish to join one of the pub regiments then just answer: pub):
How many members are in the regiment you are signing up (if you are joining the pub regiment then please leave this section blank):
Do you/ your regiment speak/ can understand verbal English:

This event will be recorded and put on you tube by several people in hopes of promoting and celebrating the mod and its team's efforts. Anyone is free to record this event, the more the merrier. If any developers of Iron Europe would like to help admin the event, please pm me letting me know, you are certainly welcome to it. This event is suppose to be a fun casual way to relieve some of the brutal anticipation for this mod. If anyone takes an interest in mapping for this event, as we only have just the one map we plan to do all 6 rounds on, then please pm me so we may make arrangements. The event will take place on the North and South module for Mount and Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars, on the Union Army 2nd Division Server at 1:00 pm est/6:00 gmt.

Team Speak ip for pub regiments: 94.249.253.172:9992

Thank you and i hope to see many of you there. 

Just map testing.

"Hello fellow fans of this great mod. This weekend, on Saturday at 1:00 pm est/ 6:00 gmt, a few North and South regiments will be coming together to play a simulation of our interpretation of what we think this mod's line battle equivalent (or trench battle as some are calling it) will be like. There has been a map constructed specifically for this event:"

Basically they tried a map on N&S.

My map's almost finsihed :grin: And mine actually has trenches.... (@Temuzu & any other map maker who only used NW props) :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom