Need photo edit program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pavlov

Grandmaster Knight
As it sais, I recently got a new PC and don't have any photo editor. I had one on my old PC which was from a disk that I got with my digie. I seem to have lost that disk, and I'm sad.

Does anyone know of any free photo editors?, I just need one for resizing pictures so they aren't so huge.

i got photoshop but im not allowed to say how i got it on here

I usually use paint anyway, comes on all windows stuff, XP, 95 98, Office

Ian

yeah you can do a lot in paint.

I wouldn't know of anny other good free photoediting programms dtough you could just use the shareware rpogramms, moving to a new one everytime your trial expires

look here for some shareware programms

http://www.download.com/Image-Editing/3150-2192_4-0.html?tag=dir

EDIT for resizing photo's use Milhov image resizer it's a free program

it seems to have dissapeared from google tough???

Just cause the man doesn't know, doesn't mean you should start calling him bad things.

I'd give GIMP my vote for freeware editors.

http://www.gimp.org/index.html

And if what Pavlova says is right, then being a gimp too makes it all the more appropriate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I seem to have insulted myself for no reason in this thread. Very well then... I am going to eat all of your children as they were valiums. If you don't have children, then I will take I.O.U's for when you do have them, at which point I will subsequently feast on them in many inappropriate and perhaps even despicable fashions.

How does I.O.U. work in the case of adoption? Such as if I get a kid via the Christian Children's Fund or something.

kiddypavlov0ao.jpg

pavlov said:
Surly, Christians make good eating. :twisted:

armagan said:
No deragatory or insulting remarks against a religious group or ethnicity.

:eek: (I'm not a big fan of religious people either though, certainly not christians)

We should put Don't Feed The Pavlov signs all over the place I think.

shhh it's not deragatory at all :roll: If anything it's a complement for them tasting well. Don't take humor seriously, I don't think any mentaly sane Christians would be offended by me saying I want to feast on them.

Rando, you need to buy me a new keyboard, because I just ruined mine by spitting a mouthfull of beer on it, from the severe LOL syndrome that picture threw me into.

Back
Top Bottom