activemn.png
Server Owner
334275forum.png
Veteran Admin
687126dQyNX.png
Game Admin
leaderop.png
Trial Admin

Special thanks to HugMe for designing our thread.

Sandorra said:
Points for the server.
I was afk for 3 hours all geared up on the server, and I wasn't killed, not even hit single time
[td]
[td]
2llyl46.png

WgC5
Introduction to the server

Hello and welcome to TnT_PW4_EU_RP! After a few unfortunate events on the last server the team split in two, but TnT_PW is far from dead! We've relaunched under the name TnT_PW4_EU_RP and are looking forward to see familiar faces again. We want to create a community where players can enjoy a good roleplay, to make themselves seem as people in Medieval times. With our new admin team, we are able to establish trust and responsibility not only within our group but with players on the server.

We promise:
  • Great service provided by admins.
  • Interesting and original events.
  • Friendly environment.
  • Good Roleplay experience.
  • Original maps for Roleplay.

Server rules

1. No Randoming, a random will consist of you Killing/Attacking another player without any roleplay,
war, or legitimate reason.
2. No Spawnkilling, in wars if you're in another factions castle and do not have a banner, you may not continue to kill them,
unless they attack you first as you exit. You may not be "Waiting on the Banner" or waiting for it to come.
3. Outlaws and commoners may not participate in a war Unless the Outlaw/Commoner has an Assassination contract on someone involved in the war.
4. Assassination Contracts must be reported to the Admin when they are given by the person giving the contract, telling the Admin why it was given and who is carrying it out, on whom.
5.  If the person who the contract is on dies before the Assassin kills them - the contract is void.
6. Anyone may Tax anyone, the tax limit is 1000 Denars for anyone with less than Chainmail armour, and up to 3000 for anyone in Chainmail or better armour.
7. In order to have a war with another faction the Aggressor must announce it twice in the Global Chat, then wait a few minutes. Faction members may not be in the enemy castle during these minutes.
8. If you report an offence please tell the Admins who committed it, what faction they were in and a brief outline of what the offence was, If all this is legitimate you may receive a hat of your choice.
9. No server-bashing, if you have a problem with another server keep it to yourself. We do not care what happened between you and the server.
10. No taxing or robbing in the main town.

Apply for an admin

You can apply for an admin in the following way. You can:
  • Visit our website at: http://tntclan.palstani.com/ and submit an application there.

[/td]
[/td]

Aye it does, im impressed with the look of the main post.

Best wishes from me and on behalf of RCC, let the roleplay begin!  :wink:

*Note to self, create "RCC Approved image*.

Joined today as well, got ganked by 4 people right at spawn  :mrgreen: I landed atleast a few hits with my rusty knife  :mrgreen:

//It was not random, just me being a bit provocating, as i love to be :razz:

Code:
[b]Im a test[/b]
Code:
[spoiler=Example]
[code][b]Im a test[/b][-/-code]
[/spoiler]

For Folms.  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom