US_PW4_Roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

BakerofBake

Hello all, and welcome. I bring to you today, a new US server. Now, we are only running the default map, until I can come up with another one, but! We do not have the same rules as RCC.​

Welcome to US_PW4_Roleplay.​

Overview

The server is based around the Land of Lymos, in the Country of Lingoria. Bought and paid for by Snake0311, along with his "co-owner", this server strives to give the US players. I, along with a few others are helping him out with it. This server is heavily based around Roleplay, and if you do not properly roleplay, you might have the admins come knocking on your castle gate.​

Rules

The rules are simple. As long as you follow them, you won't be disciplined.

1. No Randoming.

Randoming is the act of randomly killing people, in-game for no reason. This is a bannable offense.

2. No Meta-gaming.

Meta-gaming is the act of using Out-of-Game information and using it to the advantage of your in-game character. This is a kickable offense.

3. Always stay in character!

Stay in character is very important when on a roleplay server. You may not type, "LOL WTF" when talking to someone in game. If you need to do that, do it in OOC/Global.

4. Outlaws may not KoS, and are not KoS.

Unlike RCC, we value roleplay, of Outlaws. Which means, if you do join the Outlaws, you may not randomly kill people. This also means that you may not kill outlaws on sight.

5. No spawnkilling.

This is pretty obvious. Do not spawnkill. This is a bannable offense.

6. Factions must have a legitimate reason for declaring war.

You may not claim war unless you have a good reason. This means a reason like, "For the honor of the land!1!.1!" is not acceptable.

7. You may not kill anyone who has claimed "AFK" in global.

6. New Life Rule

Current Admins

Admin_BlueHood
Admin_Snake

A wesbite is coming soon.

BakerofBake said:
We do not have the same rules as RCC.

4. Outlaws may not KoS, and are not KoS.

Unlike RCC, we value roleplay, of Outlaws. Which means, if you do join the Outlaws, you may not randomly kill people. This also means that you may not kill outlaws on sight.

These 2 suggest otherwise

You could just say we have our own rules.

And the outlaw one you are basically sayin that RCC doesn't respect outlaws, however that is not true, the reason we have outlaws as KOS is because they have killed enough people to be considered dangorus and therefore wanted men.

If your going to Compair/ call down a server based on the rules at least try to know the reasons behind the rules  :roll:

hirovard it's one thing to be a white knight and another thing entirely to critisize someone from trying to set themselves apart from other servers. Although I do somewhat agree that the Outlaw clause is a little... heated.

Regardless it'll be nice to finally have a server with decent ping.
psst run this map http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,215529.0.html

I dont mind someone starting a server at all, it's when they try to make themselfs look better by calling down another server.

Tbh he doesn't need to compair servers like that as he isn't even on the same continent.

Splintert said:
Even worse is the response against server bashing to make one self look better.

Even worse than that is your statement right there.

Does it seem like he was doing that? not to me, if noone responded against server bashing it would continue much stronger then it does to this day.

Anyway enough of this off-topic chit chat, BakerofBake if you could please remove the mention of RCC in that section of your main post it would be appreciated, as Hiro pointed out it can be considered server bashing, it may not be intended but to some it may come across that way.

Thank you.

It isn't bashing, all of you get your boxers out of your ass and stop taking offense to every little thing. He is citing a difference. A difference that means No randoming actually means no randoming. Not no randoming except....etc etc

Drawing attention to differences is not bashing. This tit for tat nonsense and board pollution of everyone's threads is annoying. Oh my god they mentioned me whineeeee.

Splintert said:
No. They don't think RCC values roleplay, and state that they do. If would be bashing if they said

Hypothetical Statement said:
RCC sucks, so we value roleplay
that is just a bad comment on your sever.
this is sever bashing.

rcc has admin that want to **** with you and your mom and rcc make your computer say "**** this, i am going to die "and then you computer blows up and kills you.

eth1234567890 said:
Splintert said:
No. They don't think RCC values roleplay, and state that they do. If would be bashing if they said

this is sever bashing.

rcc has admin that want to **** with you and your mom and rcc make your computer say "**** this, i am going to die "and then you computer blows up and kills you.

Yeah.....

eth1234567890 said:
Splintert said:

this is sever bashing.

Dafuk

Back
Top Bottom