NW Completed North American Monday Linebattle Event - Hosted by Reddit Brigade

For those interested, which day would you prefer?

• Monday's

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Thursday's

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Both Monday's and Thursday's

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

InfernoWolf said:
Regiment:112th_VirginiaRegiment
Role Desired: Line Infantry
Number of members: 14
Previous Experiences: alot of lb
You are welcome to attend, hope to see you there

SeanBeansShako said:
SAdraGoons.
20-25.
Line Infantry and Artillery.
You guys as well, keep in mind depending on numbers I may not allow arty, but we'll see, and you'll get first pick on arty if it's in.

Menelaos16 said:
Almost full attendance, I'm going to take it up with the regiment if we should ditch training for this or not.

All the members of the IIIe enjoyed it must thank Millander for telling us to come along.

We had fun, and better attendance than expected. Hope to see everyone back again next week. Let me know of any questions/concerns.

Regiment 18e
Classes Skimihers
Number 10
Leader steam name 18e_Col_Nick
Experenice a lot and only got in trouble once  :grin:

Battle is still on for tomorrow. We have quite the influx of new members it seems...hopefully we can accommodate everyone.

So here is the guestlist for Monday. This time we will be doing just artillery and cavalry, skirms are taking a backseat until next week.

Regiment name (reserved slots)

1stRddt (80)
SADragoons (25)
112th_VirginiaRegiment (10)
18e (10)
94th Highland (10)
1erVL (15)
1stFKI (25)
IIIe (25)

So I have increased our brigade's allowance for the night since I anticipate such an influx. I hate to cut a bit into numbers allowed for other regiments but this is our event and we made it under the presumption of getting all reddits a battle of our own to try out. So I have have filled up the 200 slots now, most regiments should have just enough to get most members in. Please rmeember though I am really just guessing our numbers right now and we could very well only have around our usual 50-60 players, leaving another 20 slots open. I will give any extra slots out as necessary when they become open. To help me with this, please make sure to be around in TS or have me on steam so I can easily inform everyone of any openings. I think it has balanced out fairly nicely for now though, but please let me know of any questions concerns. Hope to see you all in our battle tomorrow.

Commander Millander said:
idk if we will be there. Depends how bored we get at our training :razz:
You gun get bored Mill, so gorram bored, you will regret not attending I swear it.

In the subject, place "[Line] Application for [August 27th]"

Regiment: Infantrie Regiment Nr62
Role Desired: Line
Number of members: 8
Previous Experiences: New recruits, very experienced commanders

nvm, saw the invite only thing  :sad:

Hader said:
Battle is still on for tomorrow. We have quite the influx of new members it seems...hopefully we can accommodate everyone.

So here is the guestlist for Monday. This time we will be doing just artillery and cavalry, skirms are taking a backseat until next week.

Regiment name (reserved slots)

1stRddt (80)
SADragoons (25)
112th_VirginiaRegiment (10)
18e (10)
94th Highland (10)
1erVL (15)
1stFKI (25)
IIIe (25)

So I have increased our brigade's allowance for the night since I anticipate such an influx. I hate to cut a bit into numbers allowed for other regiments but this is our event and we made it under the presumption of getting all reddits a battle of our own to try out. So I have have filled up the 200 slots now, most regiments should have just enough to get most members in. Please rmeember though I am really just guessing our numbers right now and we could very well only have around our usual 50-60 players, leaving another 20 slots open. I will give any extra slots out as necessary when they become open. To help me with this, please make sure to be around in TS or have me on steam so I can easily inform everyone of any openings. I think it has balanced out fairly nicely for now though, but please let me know of any questions concerns. Hope to see you all in our battle tomorrow.
Thanks  :wink:

romandude said:
In the subject, place "[Line] Application for [August 27th]"

Regiment: Infantrie Regiment Nr62
Role Desired: Line
Number of members: 8
Previous Experiences: New recruits, very experienced commanders

nvm, saw the invite only thing  :sad:
I don't see there being any room tonight, but if there is and none of the other signed up regiments can fill it you are welcome to attend.

Back
Top Bottom