SP Medieval Fantasy [WB] The Crown of Kalin - A Medieval Fantasy Mod (Video Preview)

Is a Story (Lore, Backround informations,...) important to you in a Mount&Blade Modification?

• Yes

Votes: 76 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

lolwarrior said:
Would love to see an eastern factions with new arms and armor and your sick textures. Awesome work work by the way. Loving the mod's screens.

Thank you. But I'm not the creator of the textures. Check the credits in the first post to see who is really responsible for the awesome items :wink:

Tsardom of Tribirsk Basic Troop Tree:

Tribirsk Fermer (Farmers):
farmaf.png

Tribirsk Zastrelʹshchik (skirmishers):
bowh.png

Tribirsk Luchnik (Bowmen):

archw.png

Tribirsk Militsioner (Militiamen):
milt.png

Tribirsk Lakey (Footmen):
footman.png

Tribirsk Opekun (Guardians):
infh.png

Tribirsk Vsadnik (Horsemen):
horseto.png

Tribirsk Kavaleriya (Cavalry):

riderred.png

Cynicis said:
Tsardom of Tribirsk Basic Troop Tree:

Tribirsk Fermer (Farmers):
farmaf.png

Tribirsk Zastrelʹshchik (skirmishers):
bowh.png

Tribirsk Luchnik (Bowmen):

archw.png

Tribirsk Militsioner (Militiamen):
milt.png

Tribirsk Lakey (Footmen):
footman.png

Tribirsk Opekun (Guardians):
infh.png

Tribirsk Vsadnik (Horsemen):
horseto.png

Tribirsk Kavaleriya (Cavalry):

riderred.png
splendide

OmegaWolfy said:
any ground made as of late?

I am still working on the Tsardom of Tribirsk and will add some informations about it later.

Thanks for the all the votes in the poll and support! :smile:
The thing behind this question is that I wrote two book about Kalin. Its kind of my own fantasy world. Because a lot of people seems to be interested in Story and Lore I will include details, stories and facts of the books in the mod.

Here is a Preview of one of its vassal states:

Vatarias Rybaks (Fishermen):
rybak.png
Vatarias Matros (Mariner):
matros.png

I just love how much effort you put into making the units so culturally distinctive, it's awesome. Can't wait for the lore man. :grin:

I like that you are splitting up where you can get the various troops from, and your overall concept seem quite nice. I wish you luck on this and i will be keeping an eye on it. :smile:

Tsardom of Tribirsk Troop Trees:

Basic Troop Tree (Recruitable in all villages without joining the Tsardom)

-> Zastrelʹshchik  -> Luchnik
Fermer
              -> Militsioner        -> Lakey      -> Opekun

-> Vsadnik    -> Kavaleriya

-> Sontireya

Vatarias Troop Tree (Recruitable in Vatarias and its villages after joining the Tsardom)

Rybak  ->  Chayka Matros

Novelirsk Troop Tree
(Recruitable in Novelirsk and its villages after joining the Tsardom)

-> Dvoryanin
Myasnik
                    -> Krylo

Kislobirsk Troop Tree (Recruitable in Kislobirsk and its villages after joining the Tsardom)[glow=red,2,300]

Kazzak

OmegaWolfy said:
is there any release date for like a alpha or somethin? if u need testers i would be happy to help too
Hmm not really. There is still a lot to do and the progress is not very stable due my time management or motivation.
But thanks really much for offering help. I will keep this in mind until I need testers :wink:

Midnight Preview! Yeih!

Novelirsk Informations:
Novelirsk is a heavy fortress in the east of the Tsardom territories and known for its harsh and cold climate.
Life can be very hard under the steady influence of ice and snow and after years of fighting against the temperature the Novelirsks are weather hardened and stand solid. Even on the coldest battlefield.
Because there is no chance of farming on the frozen ground, the main food source is flesh. These People are masters in the handcraft of slaughtery. The Axe plays also a big role in the life of every man in Novelirsk. In the age of 16 young boys get their first axe and they learn to honor it as a tool and a weapon from this day on. Also they have to slaughter for the first time in this age. They are not trained like this to become brutal or barbaric. But they have to be familiar with blood and they must learn that you have to kill sometimes if you want to survive...
Novelirsk Myasnik (Butchers)
schlachter.png
Novelirsk Dvoryanin (Axemen)
axtpng.png
Novelirsk Krylo (Mounted Axethrowers)
axethrowers.png

I also want to show you some other stuff I am working on. The New Bandit's:

Wilderer
(It' German for poachers. Replace Forest Bandits)

Roaming around in forest regions. Mostly in the territories of the "Kronstader Kaiserreich" and the "Kingdom of Cairdrast"
They dare to hunt animals in the forests for their own needs. Sometimes they hunt wanderes and passengers, too. These poachers fight with hunting bows on the distance and poor knifes in close combat. But be careful in larger groups they can be dangerous for lightly armored units.

rangersa.png

Crows of the North
(Viking-styled bandits. Replace the sea raiders)

They came across the northern sea to raid villages on the shores. Not much is known about their culture and lifestyle on the other side of the sea. They talk to each other in a strange foreign tongue. You can find them in the "Republic of Kyrkasund" and The "Tsardom of Tribirsk" Most of these Nordic fighters are well armored and wield axes and swords but they are also supported by light bowmen.

crowst.png
bowmanj.png

Thanks for watching! Tell me what you thing and have a nice weekend. =)

Back
Top Bottom