• Schmacko

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An essay on riverpirates
The subject of riverpirates has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. There are many factors which influenced the development of riverpirates. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that riverpirates is rarely given rational consideration by those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with riverpirates. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' [1] he, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. No symbol is more potent than riverpirates in society today. It raises the question 'why?'

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon riverpirates. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees riverpirates, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We shall examine the Greek-Roman model, a classic economic system of analysis.
Cost
Of
Living

riverpirates

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank the cost of living sings a very different tune. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing playing with a puppy and singing with a blackbird.

In the words of nobel prize winner Noah Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with riverpirates. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then riverpirates makes a good case for being the icing.

Why did riverpirates cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that riverpirates doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.
Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, riverpirates is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It brings peace, invades where necessary and it brings the best out in people.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Elvis Jackson: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: riverpirates ROCKS!!! [3]

[1] Thucictholous - Man - Published 42 AD

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] My riverpirates! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing

Lord T is a River Pirate = 2muchstreetcrednot2win

Úlfheðinn said:
ComingWinter said:
I nominate Ulfhedinn for his ability to block anything.

I am retired and was most active during the Beta.  :grin:

So I would (politely) refuse any and all nominations.

Mr Swede,

I would politely remind you of our duels of the older days. To the honourable Miss America, Mr Swede's blocking was not impenetrable and therefore your statement is false.

With regards,
Mr England.

Abusing kick is not fair.

Still great times...when we had so much hope for the game and feinting was still wonderfully new.  :grin:

Of course Kocken was still around to discuss the "greatness" of his beard.

Regards,
Ze Swede

I'd like to thank all my voters, mitchi and my pr representives "in the channel below". Im not sure but I think Im the first person to reach 30 votes in this thread. ^^

We did it mitchi I got 30 votes :grin:
Aðalráðr Vigfússon said:
Congratulation to the champion of Sweden
Lord T!

Lord_T said:
I'd like to thank all my voters, mitchi and my pr representives "in the channel below". Im not sure but I think Im the first person to reach 30 votes in this thread. ^^

Aðalráðr Vigfússon said:
Congratulation to the champion of Sweden
Lord T!
obv new accounts made to vote for himself :3

Lord_T said:

i had over 40 votes, axl had 37 votes.  :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom