MP Modern [WB] Gallipoli 1915-WWI Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Imagine how would be a WWI mod for singleplayerr, forget the Feudalism sistem. This would be cool, but very hard to work with the AI.

EDIT: Forget the multiplayer, I wrote the wrong word, the correct word is Singleplayer!!!

MadManYo said:
It seems like the mod is dead. If so could we have a download link released of what has been made.
Artizan is the only developer of the mod that has the actual mod folder, I believe. And I don't know where he went :I

Backstay said:
MadManYo said:
It seems like the mod is dead. If so could we have a download link released of what has been made.
Artizan is the only developer of the mod that has the actual mod folder, I believe. And I don't know where he went :I

He is serving in the army as far as I heard. Not exactly sure though.

It's  been a while since I finished my service in the army, but I haven't got to start modding. I am planning to finish this mod, but I don't know when, and I don't know if I will do it for warband or bannerlord.

Artizan said:
It's  been a while since I finished my service in the army, but I haven't got to start modding. I am planning to finish this mod, but I don't know when, and I don't know if I will do it for warband or bannerlord.
Well I'd suggest help the Iron Europe team make a Great Britain faction with our fine Coloial troops and help make the Turks as well.
I'm not good at modding at all but I would be up to help you with what I can

Back
Top Bottom