Why is this mod dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

celestialwarrior

Sergeant at Arms
At the risk of getting crap from the administrators or ealabor, I'm curious why this mod is dead? I hope I'm severely mistaken.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Jokes aside, no reason was given, activity just stopped. Technically it's not really dead, since E hasn't come forward and said "I'm not working on this anymore, sorry guys." However, he hasn't posted here in several months, there's been no one with any word from him, so we've put 2 and 2 together and figured that this isn't being worked on anymore.

ealabor said:
Heh no, this is likely Dave, aka AlphaDelta rage trolling because he got banned for posting content he ripped from mine and other peoples work without permission.

In regards to the mod(s), i'm working out of state so there is no time for that really, and what I do have I spend on other entertainment.

So it's safe to say the work is suspended, though i'd like to have a look into putting it on M&B 2 anyways TBH where the content will be fresh.

Anyways I'll leave you with a later look at the scene for Rome, though none of the speculars and statues were applied then:

romel1.jpg

Regards,
Edward

I think the reason is basically just that this was a massively over ambitious project with one guy working on it!

Back
Top Bottom