It wont download

Users who are viewing this thread

rangershex

Regular
Hello. Sorry I have to waste somebodies time, but when I go to download this game, I get to gamefront and i click the download button. Then click the thing that comes down, but then nothing happens. I know what to do, cause I've done it many times but even on the nexus it just wont work for me. It never gets to the WinRar part it just shuts down like it never gets to me. Can somebody please help?

P.S. I love the thought of this game, and hope to have many fun hours playing.

EDIT: Do I have to get an account for gamefront or is it just my computer? If it's just my computer can I ask someone put it on the M&B Repository for me really want to play this mod.

It's just your computer, have you tried using different browsers? For example with mozilla firefox you may try to push ctrl+j after you've clicked download. It should open up the box which has all the downloads you've downloaded or you are downloading. I hope I helped.

Thanks for that worked right off the bat with mozilla, I would offer my first born but hopefully that wont happen for at least 3 more years. ^.^

Wu-long said:
Sorry for the uber delayed response but have you tried the nexus mod mirror?

http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3725/

The problem was solved, but maybe that will help others with similar problem.

I had the same problem. It wouldn't work in Mozilla for me though. It might be the type of PC you use. But eh, it worked and that's all that matters. Thanks! (:

Back
Top Bottom