Randomly Asked for Serial key on NW official, Invalid Serial Key on Elite_NW

Users who are viewing this thread

StuartD_MFC

Veteran
I was player earlier, no problems. Clicked to join a server, got in, asked nothing.

I come back on an hour later. And I'm randomly asked for my CD key/Serial number. I put that in, and I got in. Decided to investigate further, and I't coming up every time I open NW fresh. Even though I just put it in.

I tried to join a server called Elite_NW. It came up asking for the serial key, And it was saying I have an Invalid Serial Key when I enter the same key I put in for joining the NW_Official_EU_1. So I try to join 84e siege, and I get in fine after entering the same key.

Why do I just so randomly need to always put my key in for some servers, but it doesn't work for others :S

1.Click Start > Run
2.Enter regedit
3.A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
4.Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
5.If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!

Everything you said, was already correct. And it's still asking for the serial key when I enter NW_Official_EU_1 and it still say's I have an invalid serial key when I enter Elite_NW

My friend and I have the same problem, any and every server we try to join, we are told to enter our serial numbers. We were playing on NW_EU1, we lost connection, thats when it began.

Elite_NW seems suspicious to me, I have been reading several posts and people always have this problem when trying to join that server, administration should look into it =/

Karth said:
Elite_NW seems suspicious to me, I have been reading several posts and people always have this problem when trying to join that server, administration should look into it =/

I Have The Same Problem Excep I followed these Directions and It didnt work
MaHuD said:
1.Click Start > Run
2.Enter regedit
3.A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
4.Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
5.If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!

the thing is I use the key that is given but every time I close out of rededit it dissapears! Plz Help!

I think the 'key servers' are down. Noticeably less players playing NW right now and I already saw a number of 'serial problem' threads pop up. Same goes for me, can't log into any NW servers, will try native warband right now.

Back
Top Bottom