1.8 What time release

Users who are viewing this thread

wtf is up with your name? Oh and what? CN is for what? 0.17 or 0.18?

lopppppppppp, you can't say anything about your name :razz:
CN should be China seeing his avatar
and 0.18 haven't been released yet, so It must be 0.17

Was running around with a bucket in hand, some guy killed me 2 times. Then I started to circle around that guy and he couldn't land a shot, somebody else killed him and then I got banned. Wild west is pretty tough.

mcdonaldsspecial said:
Was running around with a bucket in hand, some guy killed me 2 times. Then I started to circle around that guy and he couldn't land a shot, somebody else killed him and then I got banned. Wild west is pretty tough.
Well ain't that a kick in the nuts. What was his name, if you can remember? The only TWW server that i could find was some passworded clan server.

Can't really remember his name. I couldn't find the server at first too but then I unchecked the check module compatibility thing, put servers in alphabetical order and there it was next to the clan server.

Caesar15 said:
Lannistark said:
Caesar15 said:
First of all, its .18, i wish it was 1.8, and second of all, its out whens its out, hopefully soon.

Penis.

What? I thought you were one of the most mature people on this forums, guess I am wrong.

Don't take me wrong. It wasn't supposed to be offensive. It's just a discrepancy to all those people asking for a release date. I'm pretty sure you are as fed up as me with that crap.

Lannistark said:
Caesar15 said:
Lannistark said:
Caesar15 said:
First of all, its .18, i wish it was 1.8, and second of all, its out whens its out, hopefully soon.

Penis.

What? I thought you were one of the most mature people on this forums, guess I am wrong.

Don't take me wrong. It wasn't supposed to be offensive. It's just a discrepancy to all those people asking for a release date. I'm pretty sure you are as fed up as me with that crap.
Black cock vs white butt

Lannistark said:
Caesar15 said:
Lannistark said:
Caesar15 said:

Penis.

Well it's most likely more annoying to the people asking to say "when it's done" but I guess your logic makes sense.

Actually, gotta appreciate lopppppppp's role in this forum. If it wasn't for him, searching through the pages of this board would be utterly boring and dull. Thanks to him we have some entertainment such as when he gets muted, watched, warned etc.

Edit:

I'm just so eager to find this guy in-game. Trolling the troll seems like the master stroke for me.

Lannistark said:
Actually, gotta appreciate lopppppppp's role in this forum. If it wasn't for him, searching through the pages of this board would be utterly boring and dull. Thanks to him we have some entertainment such as when he gets muted, watched, warned etc.

Edit:

I'm just so eager to find this guy in-game. Trolling the troll seems like the master stroke for me.

He's actually not a troll and is a good rper ingame, popular to contrary belief.

He kept running on my bridge and in my house and not paying when I had said to pay and so we shot him then he filed a report on me for it... :neutral:
He also kept charging when spawning so I ended up spawnkilling him. Got me once or twice though. Although I'd say on forum more of a spammer than a troll.

Back
Top Bottom