Original File for the 45e In Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't quite remember the name of the infantry type on the French side (Not sure if its 45e), it's the one at the very top of the menu in-game. I forgot to back the file up for the original unit type when I changed it but It would be nice if someone could either PM the file or post on here.

Thank you for reading this,

Achilles

How do I get the old file back for it because I have a modified version because I was trying out different skins & changed names and im wondering how to get the old one back.

Go to your steam library. Right click on mount and blade warband. Go to properties. Go to local files. Hit "Verify Integrity of game cache". That will find the original files that were missing and replace them. It will start a steam update that downloads the missing files. Note that this won't only revert the 45e class, but all that you have customized. It may not be what you want, but it is a start.

1thecop said:
Go to your steam library. Right click on mount and blade warband. Go to properties. Go to local files. Hit "Verify Integrity of game cache". That will find the original files that were missing and replace them. It will start a steam update that downloads the missing files. Note that this won't only revert the 45e class, but all that you have customized. It may not be what you want, but it is a start.

Ah okay, thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom