New Server - DD_US_PW4_Beta4

Users who are viewing this thread

DD_SadPanda

Recruit
Hey guys, wanted to give you a heads up, I've made a new server called, " DD_US_PW4_Beta4", this server is 100 slots (atm) and has enough ram and bandwidth to hold 200 players, so 100 players is easy with no lag. The server is hosted in the US, more specifically New York. We are a hardcore Rp sever with unique rules to our server to allow people with a change.

We currently are using the default map, (until we hire someone to make us a HDRP one), with helpful staff and regular banking times. Our goal here at DD is to give you the best RP experience for a Pw4_Beta4 server. To help this we also have regular events on the server.

Our rules are normal rules, but with a bit of a twist:

1. No Randoming
2. Outlaws can Kos, But you CANNOT Kos them until they give away they are outlaws, E.g "Give me your money" , Or *A person jumping out of a    tree hitting you*
3. Encourage RP, and we don't not expect people to MetaGame.
4. To start a war, proclaim 3 times, (Who you are attacking and why, legit reason) and then wait 5 minutes, If your lord dies in battle, the war MUST be ended or if he logged off.
5. If a Lord dies, the clan must vote a new lord or face a punishment. ( This is to support the NLR)
6. NLR (New Life Rule) No matter what someone did, if they die its a clean slate.
7. If someone purposely runs you over 3 times or more, you may kill them or attack them.
8. If someone hurls abusive comments at you, you can offer them a duel to settle the argument, If the "troll" denies he must leave you alone, if he doesn't you may kill him.

We are still small atm but we are growing with mainly US players, I am Welsh (in UK) and my ping is 100-120 which is fab ping for a US server.

So if you are looking for a good Rp server, with strong rules and dependable staff, come to DD_US_PW4_Beta4 Today!

DD_SadPanda said:
Hey guys, wanted to give you a heads up, I've made a new server called, " DD_US_PW4_Beta4", this server is 100 slots (atm) and has enough ram and bandwidth to hold 200 players, so 100 players is easy with no lag. The server is hosted in the US, more specifically New York. We are a hardcore Rp sever with unique rules to our server to allow people with a change.

We currently are using the default map, (until we hire someone to make us a HDRP one), with helpful staff and regular banking times. Our goal here at DD is to give you the best RP experience for a Pw4_Beta4 server. To help this we also have regular events on the server.

Our rules are normal rules, but with a bit of a twist:

1. No Randoming
2. Outlaws can Kos, But you CANNOT Kos them until they give away they are outlaws, E.g "Give me your money" , Or *A person jumping out of a    tree hitting you*
Will fail, People will attack bandits anyways.
3. Encourage RP, and we don't not expect people to MetaGame.
  Good luck enforcing, will be amazing if you can
4. To start a war, proclaim 3 times, (Who you are attacking and why, legit reason) and then wait 5 minutes, If your lord dies in battle, the war MUST be ended or if he logged off.
5. If a Lord dies, the clan must vote a new lord or face a punishment. ( This is to support the NLR)
6. NLR (New Life Rule) No matter what someone did, if they die its a clean slate.
7. If someone purposely runs you over 3 times or more, you may kill them or attack them.
8. If someone hurls abusive comments at you, you can offer them a duel to settle the argument, If the "troll" denies he must leave you alone, if he doesn't you may kill him.
Dat sounds good, so no xbow in da face for calling someone bad names :grin:
We are still small atm but we are growing with mainly US players, I am Welsh (in UK) and my ping is 100-120 which is fab ping for a US server.

So if you are looking for a good Rp server, with strong rules and dependable staff, come to DD_US_PW4_Beta4 Today!

Good luck :smile:

Good luck with the server, I like the insult rule. I'm pretty sick of the "He called me dumb or peasant so I killed him". Outlaw rule is likely to fail, anyone with good sense will attack outlaws on sight, knowing they can do the same to you. Having to wait until he hits you first to respond is ludicrous.

Boarlady said:
Good luck with the server, I like the insult rule. I'm pretty sick of the "He called me dumb or peasant so I killed him". Outlaw rule is likely to fail, anyone with good sense will attack outlaws on sight, knowing they can do the same to you. Having to wait until he hits you first to respond is ludicrous.

We feared as much, but hopefully people will respect the rules of no metagaming. xD  If not we have planned to have some cloaked Admins wandering around checking the Rp, to see if it legit.  But thanks for the support.

If you don't plan on using the new community map
( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,215529.0.html )

I could always make you one.
Hit me up on steam, Jalexalen

Back
Top Bottom