Do you remember....

Users who are viewing this thread

SvenssonHD said:
Do you remember that 2nd Groupfighting Tournament with the backstreet Bros? That was awesome.

Do you remember that 3rd Groupfighting Tournament when Minions beat ya in the final?  :grin:

gokiller said:
I remember the upstab was different....
82896d1338341868-pnl-precision-truck-co-news-updates-crying-meme_large.png

Evanovic said:
SvenssonHD said:
Do you remember that 2nd Groupfighting Tournament with the backstreet Bros? That was awesome.

Do you remember that 3rd Groupfighting Tournament when Minions beat ya in the final?  :grin:
I remember it very well. Too well... :p

Aye I do, with rokema getting massive multikills with every cannonshot fired. Neither friend nor foe were safe from him, and many fell that day.

Jorge's first week of being a Colonel?

That was my first Friday LB. I had gotten the Mount and Blade pack on Wednesday and my internet was about 30 kb a second at that time. I had Warband installed by Friday morning, and downloaded MM. That was the last Friday of August of last year, almost a year since I joined this community.

I had hopped onto US_Official_1 and started playing.

Then this dude with the tags of "8th_Col_Jorge" started asking if anyone wanted to be in a Linebattle. I did, and thus I was recruited.

I was such a n00b I didn't even know what teamspeak was.

Then when I had gotten Teamspeak figured out it was almost time for the Linebattle. We were Skirmishers because Russia needed skirmishers. Some great first memories there.

Then Tropical Storm Irene knocked out power on Sunday, didn't get it back for a week. In that week I got my first mic.

Now I'm a Captain (Temporarily Lieutenant for Officer Training purposes).

I always miss jump-shot 360 3rd person No-Scopes off of the Le Haye Sainte farmhouse.
I also remember before the whole firing in formation stuff took hold of everybody.

Good ol' Mount and Musket, You shall be missed.

Back
Top Bottom