[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know where to extract the file too i have tried to extract it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

DragzJoker said:
i dont know where to extract the file too i have tried to extract it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

You need to make a new folder, name it Light & Darkness or something along those lines. So it'd be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Light & Darkness.

nora_lee said:
sarma said:
that is where i stuck. i don't now how put uot in open sea.  :neutral:
someone will write that part on forum sooner or later
Try this: Go to Wercheg or Tihr. Talk to the elder about sth like boat/ship. He will suggest you to get one from sea raiders. You should beat a group of sea raiders and let a few escape. Then you will find a routed troop with blue name running on the map. Follow them till the hideout appears. Then, destroy the hideout to get boats. Mainline quest log will be updated: Put out to sea for the island. (Nabaer will show up midway to fight with you on the sea.)
Anyway, only if you reached that dialogue with the town elder above all, you would be able to go on with the next successfully.

I cant find deserters with blue name and I destroyed 3 sea raider hideouts.I found the map of lake from lost knight who is standing near tebandra what do with that?
starhorn is broken.quest log says go beyond sea. I have clue no.1,3,4,5. I cant find second clue.
some one help.

I completed chapter 1 of this amazing mod :grin: I found only 4 gem last one is got from Rolf.Can anybody tell me where is the last gem and clue no.2 :?:

Again Thanks to
oolonglgx for this amazing mod

Clues don't give you a gem, is something different but still powerfull I don't remember where are all the clues you need the mirror
clues in hidden chest in a city, another from horse market in khergit land, maybe is one of those you need,  the others were easier to obtain and i forget
.  The map is quite clear, just follow the instruction and enjoy.

oolonglgx thanks for this mod, played chapter 1 and still looking for surprises, it was one of the three best mods in M&B and is one of the best in Warband for me, and that being incomplete.

Ravi47 said:
I completed chapter 1 of this amazing mod :grin: I found only 4 gem last one is got from Rolf.Can anybody tell me where is the last gem and clue no.2 :?:

Again Thanks to
oolonglgx for this amazing mod
Clue 2 from horse market near Tulga in Khergit. (If you've got Marnid and Borcha in team, you may go to the area, enter the camp, and talk with Marnid. So that the place will show up on the map.) To obtain the second clue, you have to participate in and win the one of the two games with a requried score (75 for horse-shooting, or 1500 for steeplechase).

The fifth gem maybe appears in Chapter 2. Let's expecting that. :wink:

Ravi47 said:
I cant find deserters with blue name and I destroyed 3 sea raider hideouts.I found the map of lake from lost knight who is standing near tebandra what do with that?
starhorn is broken.quest log says go beyond sea. I have clue no.1,3,4,5. I cant find second clue.
some one help.
WOW, you are so lucky to meet the lost knight. :lol: With the map, you may go for the dungeon adventure under the lake.  Just walk along the lake, you will find the entry spot.(also signed on the map)

sarma said:
i was walking around the lake . i have a map , but nothing show up.
Hey, Sarma. Have you solve the problem of the putting out to sea? Or you might open a new file.

About the dungeon, you should have found a red mark on the map given by the lost knight. Just try to search the spot at the side of the lake. Do not forget to bring the map on you while walking.

Randomelite said:
I have all the clues, what is suppose to happen? should i solve the riddle or what?
The clues together imply the way to obtain a scroll by which you will learn a special skill.
So, you should slove the riddle about the place, the scene, tools and the method to get it.
The first clue imply the place and the fourth clue imply a necessary tool (Have you got the "Mirror of Truth"?). Guess what the clue tells one by one. You will enjoy and make it yourself! :cool:

Hmm... Looks very interesting, I shall be spending some of my night playing this I guess. ^^

Wow, this mod is really good! Only problem is that when you tell a companion to stay somewhere and give him food, you can't take it back. Also, the spelling and grammar could use some help. I suggest having someone who speaks English as his first language to help you out.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Wow, this mod is really good! Only problem is that when you tell a companion to stay somewhere and give him food, you can't take it back. Also, the spelling and grammar could use some help. I suggest having someone who speaks English as his first language to help you out.
:smile: You might want to try either of the two ways to call back the campanion team:
1) "Camp-->Prepare for battle-->Recall NPC's troops"
2) Ask Borch the location of the companion. Search him/her out. Tell him/her to be back to your troop.

After finishing chapter one, I´m chasing dark avengers and there´s two "king ragnar of the nords" I have just beated Fenrir and his destroyers for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom