[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can't leave Zendar after the final siege. I side with the dark people. I press tab and there is no option to leave, just enter, lay up soldiers, change banner, and rest on spot...

I don't know why. I was able to leave before. Anyone else have this problem?

duckwolf2 said:
how do you find fat rodin's fire spar

When you go to the Dark Pilgrim's hideout later in the story, you'll get it as loot. It also called the "Fire Crystal."

EDIT: For the gem quest, for the second gem when it says camp at south-west lake, and wait for the horn it sound I don't get it, there is only one lake on entire map I camp near it nonething happens?

foxcola55 said:
duckwolf2 said:

When you go to the Dark Pilgrim's hideout later in the story, you'll get it as loot. It also called the "Fire Crystal."

EDIT: For the gem quest, for the second gem when it says camp at south-west lake, and wait for the horn it sound I don't get it, there is only one lake on entire map I camp near it nonething happens?

Keep moving around the South-East area of the lake until it gets dark. You should get a message.

diaphantos said:
foxcola55 said:
duckwolf2 said:

Keep moving around the South-East area of the lake until it gets dark. You should get a message.

Thats not working, also on the horn it says camping, should I really be camping or do as you say move around, I've been trying both out and nither is working. Also tried the south-west end still nada.

EDIT: What river is the "Yu River?"

LuckyDuckly said:
For some reason I can't leave Zendar after the final siege. I side with the dark people. I press tab and there is no option to leave, just enter, lay up soldiers, change banner, and rest on spot...

Try this: Go to the town gate. When a ''leave'' shows up, press key-"F".
Otherwise, you just save and load again.

foxcola55 said:
Thats not working, also on the horn it says camping, should I really be camping or do as you say move around, I've been trying both out and nither is working. Also tried the south-west end still nada.

EDIT: What river is the "Yu River?"
Camp near the village - Emer at night. You will hear the horn blew up, which is calling you for getting the second gem.

Yu River is the one nearest, west to Zendar. If you got an iron shield, you can go across the Yu River to meet the Godness. :wink:

diaphantos said:
What am I supposed to do for the third gem?
Have you met and beaten Hel from the Dark Forces?
After this, you will get the quest log updated to guide you for the third gem. (More details in the earlier replies)

Nora_lee i'm going to do this before some other people come ranting here,

its forum policy to not double (or triple post) instead edit your first post to contain it all.

But since you are such a nice person, helping everybody and all, i'm sure nobody will blame you.

Please do not let this come between you and helping people!

nora_lee said:
LuckyDuckly said:

Try this: Go to the town gate. When a ''leave'' shows up, press key-"F".
Otherwise, you just save and load again.

If you press leave there, it just brings you to the screen where you can select what to do at Zendar, not the world map yet. If saving and reloading (or would restarting the game help?) doesn't do it for you, then it seems you have a fatal glitch. I'm sorry.

Hi guys, I played this mod on M&B and it enjoyed me a lot.

Now I've downloaded this and the patch for Warband, using the nexus link.

I destroyed some party of river piratem and get the quest to go to rivacheg and find the guide Borcha, but I can't find him nowhere, I tried to restart the game but didn't work. Can someone please help me?

Man, that Hel and her forces were very powerful. If I hadn't built a trap, they could wipe out all of my 50 Swadian Knights out. Thankfully, that trap worked and killed many dark troops, and in the end, I won the battle with 19 Swadian Knights died. I promoted remaining ones to Royal Knights though. :cool:

MyNameIs... said:
...find the guide Borcha, but I can't find him nowhere, I tried to restart the game but didn't work. Can someone please help me?

Go to Rivacheg and enter the castle. He is in a cage which is behind the Castle Seneschal. Talk to him, and then talk to Seneschal. He'll give Borcha as a prisoner to you. Set him free after you leave the city.

Hello all,
i am blocked in the mod.

I just finish the river pirate's quest (the count speak to me about the sea pirate a long time before i finish the quest) and now what i have to do ?
I have find the pilgrim lair and destroy the sea pirates lair too.

Thank by advance,
sebbigor

I'm really enjoying the mod but I can't find the cave (i think) in the village of Ehlerdah. It would be great if someone tell me where it is. And I wish to say thank you to the developer this great mod for making me playing warband again.

tok333 said:
I'm really enjoying the mod but I can't find the cave (i think) in the village of Ehlerdah. It would be great if someone tell me where it is. And I wish to say thank you to the developer this great mod for making me playing warband again.

its on the mountains on your left side when you enter. Between two of them. Look carefully.

Sebbigor said:
Hello all,
i am blocked in the mod.

I just finish the river pirate's quest (the count speak to me about the sea pirate a long time before i finish the quest) and now what i have to do ?
I have find the pilgrim lair and destroy the sea pirates lair too.

Thank by advance,
sebbigor

Do you have to defeat some sort of pirate lord now? Nabar? He should come chase you when you are in nord lands.

edit: for people who might need it: a guide http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,60121.msg2793391.html#msg2793391

I dont know because i have sometimes a lag with dialog : it write Quest dialog 14 at the place of the dialog so i dont know.
I have to go in nord land to kill nabar ?

Thank for answer

Sebbigor

Yes you should be in nord lands.

an other question from me: how do you get the spirit gem? I have water, earth, fire and wind.

And one other: how do i get the damscene steel unit armor?

oolonglgx said:
No one noticed you in the tavern of Zendar town - a mercenary was waken up from a nightmare, wearing coarse clothes and an iron sword.

i woke up with a mace but besides some little typing errors it is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom