[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Nah, it's all good. Also, how do I beat that Naabar guy? My troops are in the higher tiers but they keep getting killed very quickly.
More skilled soldiers, better result. And, try to beat Naabar down as soon as possible by yourself...I would advise :wink:

royfang said:
I'm stuck at aldelen, clicked through the village elder's chat too fast  :oops:
Take it easy. If only you talked with the elder about the ''Medal of Heros'', you will be able to enter the cave.  :grin:
Search carefully. The cave is usually located some far with the houses, like the hillside, or a corner.

nora_lee said:
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Nah, it's all good. Also, how do I beat that Naabar guy? My troops are in the higher tiers but they keep getting killed very quickly.
More skilled soldiers, better result. And, try to beat Naabar down as soon as possible by yourself...I would advise :wink:

What I did was set a trap. When Naabar and his men walked into it, Naabar was extremely weak and was knocked out in one hit, and half my army died in the trap. They all ran away and my men ran them down, it was very epic!

Also, I'm having trouble understanding the horn of stars. "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger". What does it mean by this?

I never thought i ever see a plot injected into mount and blade. Having lots of fun so far, so thank you! If it wasn't for 'Featured mod' notification below the news, i'd probably miss it. Anyway...

I'm stuck in same place where Suspicious Pilgrim is. As i read few pages earlier it has something to do with 'national tournament'. Its supposedly triggered by gossiping with tavern keepers, but i did check all the cities and no dice. I did met all kings as ordered, unsuprisingly they told me to go f...to go home, right.
Also, what's the reward for 'killing black khergits' quest? Is there anything besides the 800 denars/party standard reward?

sarma said:
(zwierzor)  did you kill 10 parties of dark pilgrim? or black hunters?

Yes, i did that before i started visiting kings. Also hunters started appearing about the time i was done with pilgrims.

Oh and another question: what are horse armors for? Or rather, how do i use them?  :grin:

nora_lee said:
royfang said:
I'm stuck at aldelen, clicked through the village elder's chat too fast  :oops:
Take it easy. If only you talked with the elder about the ''Medal of Heros'', you will be able to enter the cave.  :grin:
Search carefully. The cave is usually located some far with the houses, like the hillside, or a corner.

Found it :grin: thanks

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
What I did was set a trap. When Naabar and his men walked into it, Naabar was extremely weak and was knocked out in one hit, and half my army died in the trap. They all ran away and my men ran them down, it was very epic!

Also, I'm having trouble understanding the horn of stars. "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger". What does it mean by this?
Haha, congrats! (How could I forget to remind you of the trap last time.  :oops:) Anyway, we should keep a safe distance at the beginning of a battle. :wink:

You've got two gems, right? The Horn of Star implyies the National Tournament... You should check your process of the other mainline quests, so that you can get the news of National Tournament. (The details about the National Tournament and the third gem could be found in my earlier replies :cool:)

I think my game is messed up. During the cutscene where you first meet Melva, I saved the game. When the cutscene ended, I crashed. When I started the game again, the cutscene didn't happen and I turned in the quest to the tavern keeper. Then, I talked to Rolf but he told me to talk to the tavern keeper again. After that, I tried destroying the forest bandit hideout but nothing happened. Is my game unfixable? I don't have any previous saves.

zwierzor said:
I never thought i ever see a plot injected into mount and blade. Having lots of fun so far, so thank you! If it wasn't for 'Featured mod' notification below the news, i'd probably miss it. Anyway...

I'm stuck in same place where Suspicious Pilgrim is. As i read few pages earlier it has something to do with 'national tournament'. Its supposedly triggered by gossiping with tavern keepers, but i did check all the cities and no dice. I did met all kings as ordered, unsuprisingly they told me to go f...to go home, right.
Also, what's the reward for 'killing black khergits' quest? Is there anything besides the 800 denars/party standard reward?
1. Kill the Dark Pilgrims, and then Dark hunters. After you beat Hel, you will get the news in a gossip with the tavernkeeper.
2. Finish the quest of killing Black Khergit, you will be rewarded with a lot of dinars. And more importantly, you will be able to join the games so as to achieve one of the treasure clues and top tier horses (which costs quite many dinars of course).  :cool:

zwierzor said:
Oh and another question: what are horse armors for? Or rather, how do i use them?  :grin:
Camp-->Prepare for Battle--> Combination of horse and armor  :smile: You may produce your own horse by "different breeds + various armors".

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I think my game is messed up. During the cutscene where you first meet Melva, I saved the game. When the cutscene ended, I crashed. When I started the game again, the cutscene didn't happen and I turned in the quest to the tavern keeper. Then, I talked to Rolf but he told me to talk to the tavern keeper again. After that, I tried destroying the forest bandit hideout but nothing happened. Is my game unfixable? I don't have any previous saves.
Oh...probably it is... Actually, the new quest log for the mainline should be updated by the cutscene, which directs you to talk with Rolf and invite him for your troop.
Now, it seems the crash during the cutscene might interfere with the trigger... So, you might have to start a new game. :neutral: Anyway, as you are acquainted with the plots and quests so far, it should only takes a few hours to get it back. Hold on!:wink:

I have a request for the OP.

Can you please tell us - and give us permission to edit, the dialogue in your mod? I want to correct all of the grammatical mistakes for my personal use, regardless of the thousands of lines of English I have to go through. 

I just need to know what I have to do to edit all the text, and dialogue used in game. Even the intro. I really would like to be able to fix these mistakes as that is often my job.

Thank you, any help appreciated.

Downloaded and playing this mod right now. My opinion? Godsake, man, you've turned this game to a masterpiece, if you correct those mistakes (in English :razz:), everyone will end with playing this mod. I'm very satisfied with your performance, keep up the good work! :smile:

Grtegol10 said:
I have a request for the OP.

Can you please tell us - and give us permission to edit, the dialogue in your mod? I want to correct all of the grammatical mistakes for my personal use, regardless of the thousands of lines of English I have to go through. 

I just need to know what I have to do to edit all the text, and dialogue used in game. Even the intro. I really would like to be able to fix these mistakes as that is often my job.

Thank you, any help appreciated.
You will find the English text files at : Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia\languages\en
And for your reference if needed, you may read the Chinese text files in the folder - 'cns' parallel.

Actually, we are aslo proceeding with the job of proofreading and re-editing for the translation. It will takes some time though. And the improvement will be given with an updating in the future.

Also, did you inspire from Fire Emblem while making this mod? Because character lines and "Durhua Empire" quite remind that game. :razz:

This mod looks amazing, but I have a big problem.

When I tried to install it it broke my PC :sad: I extracted the exe file to my games folder, as soon as I had done this, Windows Explorer started crashing (maybe 10 secs after a restart or if I tried to run anything).

I tried restoring and all that, which did not work. I eventually fixed it after repairing Windows from the disk (which removed the offending file).

Please, does anyone have any advice as to what is wrong?

Apox said:
Also, did you inspire from Fire Emblem while making this mod? Because character lines and "Durhua Empire" quite remind that game. :razz:
Yeah, I was a fan of the Fire Emblem.  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom