Unban request - NW Official US 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, to begin, I don't know how to find my ID number, but if you let me know the steps, I will be happy to post it.

My in-game name at the time of the ban was "[4bt]pte_coq_rapide".

I was banned for saying the "n" word in the server. I was led to believe that this would not be an issue by the previous hour and a half I'd been playing where it was being typed in chat by everyone for every occasion.

I was not given a warning - I was perm-banned immediately.

I would appreciate an unban as I play this server exclusively.

Thanks for your time.

Yes I was recently banned as well with no warning it has been so long I am not sure even what for most likely crudeness which was never a problem in the months before.  Not sure how to get un banned but would really appreciate it.

First of all, make your own thread. Secondly, the unban request section has moves to http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=25.0! Ask there for an Unban.

Its been about 3 weeks now and I just noticed this, but I was playing with my friends and one of the players on my team decided to kill me multiple times and "troll" on me by standing in front of my rifle. I was yelled at for team killing and I called that player who was trolling on me a f** and was banned seconds after. I understand that it was harsh word and I'm not homophobic, but he frustrated me beyond belief and I would really appreciate it if you would consider un-banning me as your server is the only reason I play Napoleonic. Thanks.

In game name (i think): Demoglian

Its been changed though.

I would like to regroup with my friends as soon as possible.

Hello,

You are going to have to post this unban request over on the FSE forums if you want to get unbanned. They are located here.

Remember to make a new topic for your unban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom