#GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

mike56 said:
Have you made this yet? Two awesome novelties on a warband mod, i think.
Sure, but the OP was quite outdated.
I updated it to;
- new skill Power Pull which effects archery- and crossbow points
- new skill Power Reload which effects firearm points and misfire chance

METEHANN said:
when singleplayer will be available? ı thought there will be sp all my dreams were destroyed :sad:

We don't know when single player will be ready. We're currently focusing on Multiplayer but will be focusing more on Single Player once we've released the open alpha, if all goes to satisfaction.

Just watched the trailer now...  :shock:

BEST
MOD
MAKER
EVAH!

RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE
FAP FAP FAP FAPFAPFAPFPAFPAPFAPFAPFapofgmfg.  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ermahgherd yesss

But please throw in some improved diplomacy and other features, otherwise I'm going to suffer through the meta-game but not be able to stop playing because destruction

Gab-AG. said:
_Sebastian_ said:
Sir_Newton said:
But please throw in some improved diplomacy and other features, otherwise I'm going to suffer through the meta-game but not be able to stop playing because destruction
Aye Aye Captain...

gokiller said:
Looks great Sebastian!  :smile:
Thank you :smile:

But please throw in THE ALPHA RELEASE. And say "Aye Aye Captain..." to this lol.

No no captain. <3

A rough estimate would be a matter of weeks. We still have some scenes and scripts to tweak and a few other things.

Back
Top Bottom