Best NA Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

Never heard of them.

Melee Skill : 2ndQF, Marins Garde & 1erVL

Shooting : 3eVolt (I dont consider my guys to bad os shots)

Formations : 1stEPI & 19te

Altogether to many variables to really show a fair melee or shooting. Regiment excel at different things.

Melee Skill: 7y Leib has some very good Melee Masters.

Shooting: It was Rifle Regiment...I can't remember their Regiment Name...30 something.

Formations: EPI I guess.

Cavalry: Reddit has some good Cavalry. Like going up against them. A nice challenge.

Melee: 1erVL, 2ndQF, 7y, Marins Garde (Saved the best for last ;P)

Shooting: 35te, might be a lesser known regiment, but their volleys deal many hits if not many kills. Also the 51st, I watched a YouTube video some time ago of them versing the 15eme, and um... wow. At nearly cross-the-map range, despite their 40 man size, they were getting 8-10 kills per volley -- pretty amazing.

Formations:  EPI >.>

Cavarly: 1stReddit & the Bruhlans

And to add another category: all-around regimental tactics -- I'd have to say the 51st. They know their stuff and they're really good at putting their resources to good use.

EDIT: Just derped and realized it said NA only, lol. Even with that, both the 51st and Bruhlans have quite a number of Americans with them, so perhaps that'll qualify them to some degree.

Because you said NA regiments the only regiments i have seen in the NA community preform consistency good was the 3evolts and if you look it in melee there is not much i have seen so I'd say the 89th who i was impressed by the other day.

Commander Millander said:
Shooting : 3eVolt (I dont consider my guys to bad os shots)

I had fun carrying the 49e by killing their whole line
http://postimage.org/image/7rkcmcjbl/

and my favorite group is IHA, and the old Marins Garde before they ragequit, instead of adapting to different mechanics.

airbornenik said:
and my favorite group is IHA, and the old Marins Garde before they ragequit, instead of adapting to different mechanics.

The Marins are actually making a comeback, we will be returning to NW. And we did not ragequit, we got bored :smile:

Munro said:
airbornenik said:

The Marins are actually making a comeback, we will be returning to NW. And we did not ragequit, we got bored :smile:
How many left and plan to come back? Good luck with it.

7y, 3eVolt, and 1erVL all have impressive melee skills so far as I can tell. There's only one regiment that I've really seen besides them that consistently can get shots from practically anywhere, and that's the 51st. Even though this is supposed to be NA regiments, I haven't seen any NA that come close to 51st shooting. They can get multiple kills from across large maps where other regiments fail miserably :razz:

Shooting: 3eVolt (What little I have seen has been threatening, some good melee as well)

Melee: 2nd QF. (The FKI have some boys who know how to kill, as well.)

Formations: I'd say the EPI and FKI do quite nicely.

Cavalry: Never seen any be too successful, not a put-down for cav regiments, just Cav is easy to kill if not used delicately. EPI Cav is the only Cav I have prolonged experience with and I thought they did as good as Cav can do.

There are many regiments with people who excel at different things. I feel the same as Millander, there are too many attributes to include in picking the best one.

Back
Top Bottom