Unbann from NW_Official_US_1

Users who are viewing this thread

AngelicElk

Recruit
Name when banned: Dane
Server: NW_Official_US_1
Reason: I teamkilled, yeah it was stupid and I had never done it before and I screwed up and killed the admin. Didn't realize I would get permabanned from one teamkill which doesn't make it right but I would really appreciate it If you could lift the bann, I promise it will not happen again trust me.
Time/Date: around 8:00 pm on 07/19/2012
Timezone: PST
Identification #: Not sure what this is

I was banned for calling another player, who's character name was OP, a ******, along with several other players.  OP WAS FINE WITH THIS, as we were just joking about 4chan's fondness for the word, and how they in particular like to call the OP that. This lead to a server wide discussion over 4chan as whole, and there were no more racial or homophobic slurs typed by anyone, including myself. Nobody was upset with us or told us to stop because we were offending them. After a half an hour, a mod showed up, and when I made a reference to OP using the word fag, I was immediately banned, without a warning. Because I've never had any other problems with the mods, for any reason, I would like to be reinstated.

Back
Top Bottom