Cavalry is getting annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Cavalry is alright its not that difficult to use. Just stay away from charging into a bayonet. It is really easy to run over people and help teammates. And also easy to kill anyone who doesn't have a bayonet.

Menelaos16 said:
Widow_maker said:
Big mac you clearly are a cavalry man. So i won't argue with you
Just try to be cavalry and have positive k/d ratio for a week and not play infantry. Then come back and try to everyone that.

I have been playing as cav. for about 2 weeks now its very hard. Sometimes i do really well but most my horse gets shot and i am killed before i can get up its very tough. you have to do sneak attacks lol

Thokan said:
What if I told you I think cavalry is perfectly balanced?

Some people would Agree, Me amongst them.

Then Again, some people could say that Infantry is the ones Overpowered.

SilentMatthew said:
I suggest rebinding the "view outfit key"  from "~" to something closer like the "CAPSLOCK" key.

Wow I didn't even know this existed, that explains why people see me sneaking up on them.

Talii said:
Is it a flaw when  you get knocked down following beeing hit by a horse?
It's quite annoying to be honest. I would prefer it if horseman would have some courtesy and would leave people alone when dueling.

Widow_maker said:
I would prefer it if horseman would have some courtesy and would leave people alone when dueling.
HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

You sound like a noob, and you know how I know this ? Because if you weren't then you wouldn't complain about it. There are at least 3 threads for cavalry and infantry in MM, why didn't you post in one of them ? Why make your own thread to say "Someone killed me when i was duelling, it's annoying !" ? You need to learn awareness and how to defend yourself when fighting in a melee

And no more need to be said !

Widow_maker said:
I would prefer it if horseman would have some courtesy and would leave people alone when dueling.
!? What do you e......OMG. People wants kills so they kill the enemy that they can kill, no matter what they are doing. You sir should juts stfu and gtfo

Back
Top Bottom